NBC Sports Edge Forums

Stephen Curry 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love old horror, been a Warrios fan since 1990 (so steph is a big deal <3) , soooooo here we are (actually, get the other hand done tomorrow funnily enough!)

It’s not legit. He stated he did a MOCK draft.

Come to think of it, my build last season (nabbed Curry with the 9th I think) was also punting assists. After Curry's injury and other assorted misfortune it quickly turned into punt wins though

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Starting to think curry should be my pick at number 3

I think there would be a case in taking either Curry, Dame, or Doncic over KAT especially after hearing what KAT said about finding joy in playing for his family members who had just passed away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, tazdingo said:

I think there would be a case in taking either Curry, Dame, or Doncic over KAT especially after hearing what KAT said about finding joy in playing for his family members who had just passed away.

Yeah that’s exactly how I’m feeling right now. Damian and curry is a tough choice especially with Damian’s progression in the fg category. 

35 minutes ago, Croorc said:

I have 4th pick and I think I'm going with Curry. Who would you look to pair him with in 9cat, H2H league?

Gotta go big man. Any available big Vooch, Bam, Ayton, maybe even go PG24, or Booker and then go 2 bigs in R3 and R4

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Stefan said:

Gotta go big man. Any available big Vooch, Bam, Ayton, maybe even go PG24, or Booker and then go 2 bigs in R3 and R4

yeah that's what I was thinking, Vuc, Bam, Ayton one of those, I might go with punt AST or punt BLK build, which one you think might be better? btw. hvala brate, ima nas balkanaca tu dosta 😄

41 minutes ago, Croorc said:

yeah that's what I was thinking, Vuc, Bam, Ayton one of those, I might go with punt AST or punt BLK build, which one you think might be better? btw. hvala brate, ima nas balkanaca tu dosta 😄

ahah do jaja :) bravo :D 
I like to punt assist the most and I'm kinda big on stocks :) chase them every season

Edited by Stefan

I actually really like Curry this year.

Curry, Wiggins, Oubre, Draymond and Wiseman

That could actually be pretty fun to watch and they might end up being a Top-6 team in the West if everyone can prove to stay healthy.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Stefan said:

I'm telling ya
Stephen Wardell Curry II could be this seasons Fantasy MVP
EDIT: got him at NO.5  and took him w no 2nd thoughts over James " Fatboy " Harden

Interesting.  I can see Beard being faded with images of his current physique but all the way to #6 — wouldn’t have imagined that a week ago.  I’m guessing AD, KAT, Giannis & Luka are the other 4 that went off the board ahead of him? 

I like Wardell as a top 3 pick as well.  BBM has him at 4, and their projections aren’t far off on marquee players, usually, so plenty of justification to nab him as high as 2 imo (still wouldn’t take him over AD).  

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

I'm telling ya
Stephen Wardell Curry II could be this seasons Fantasy MVP
EDIT: got him at NO.5  and took him w no 2nd thoughts over James " Fatboy " Harden

Too bad, Harden will be ranked higher than Curry when all is said and done. 

12 minutes ago, crocp said:

it’s preseason lol GSW will also be for nothing in a month or 2..in which case, bye bye steph 

Gonna quote this “great take” for posterity.  

So you’re telling all of us unknowing forum members that a Steph, Wiggins, Oubre, Draymond, Wiseman + deeper bench is gonna be out of contention, and load managing Curry to jockey for draft positioning in a couple months?  

Oooookaaaaay... 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, 80version said:

Gonna quote this “great take” for posterity.  

So you’re telling all of us unknowing forum members that a Steph, Wiggins, Oubre, Draymond, Wiseman + deeper bench is gonna be out of contention, and load managing Curry to jockey for draft positioning in a couple months?  

Oooookaaaaay... 

Wiggins is a bad fit for that team. They should flip him ASAP.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, crocp said:

it’s preseason lol GSW will also be for nothing in a month or 2..in which case, bye bye steph 

It's really hard for me to believe that GS will not be in the race for 6-8 seeds. 
I have to admit I was suspicious before the Oubre trade deal, but I’m not anymore.

17 minutes ago, Stefan said:

It's really hard for me to believe that GS will not be in the race for 6-8 seeds. 
I have to admit I was suspicious before the Oubre trade deal, but I’m not anymore.

Oubre is OK, but clue player is definitely Draymond Green. It depends on him will GS fight for play-off place or not. If he plays like he did last season they will not make to play-off. Draymond is monster compared to Oubre.

Edited by apatas
21 minutes ago, apatas said:

Oubre is OK, but clue player is definitely Draymond Green. It depends on him will GS fight for play-off place or not. If he plays like he did last season they will not make to play-off. Draymond is monster compared to Oubre.

Man Oubre is nice. Super important player for GS. If they didn't trade for him, I highly doubt they make the playoffs. 

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Quazza said:

Braids Steph bout to go full MVP Steph again. Chur 

*Disclaimer* I may be slightly bias 

he’ll def go mvp mode this season, he looks hungry, no more wasted seasons

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Stephen Curry 2020-2021 Outlook