NBC Sports Edge Forums

Stephen Curry 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love old horror, been a Warrios fan since 1990 (so steph is a big deal <3) , soooooo here we are (actually, get the other hand done tomorrow funnily enough!)

It’s not legit. He stated he did a MOCK draft.

Come to think of it, my build last season (nabbed Curry with the 9th I think) was also punting assists. After Curry's injury and other assorted misfortune it quickly turned into punt wins though

Posted Images

was pretty stoked to finally have steph on my team this year as always loved watching him. i think hes only going to get better as the team gels more, gets dray back and steph gets conditioned back to games more. the numbers hes already putting up after a year off is a great start 

The chef is COOKIN' tonight. Wanna see him go for 60 lol

It's crazy how much better the team looks with Draymond facilitating - Curry doesn't have to worry about playmaking and can just get buckets to his heart's content.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, fabrar said:

The chef is COOKIN' tonight. Wanna see him go for 60 lol

It's crazy how much better the team looks with Draymond facilitating - Curry doesn't have to worry about playmaking and can just get buckets to his heart's content.

Damn! Good call! I dont have Curry, I was just watching the game hoping Oubre would give me something aaaaaand seeing Curry was such a treat if anything. Chef's special tonight!

6 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Dame ****** around and found out

nah. This was clickbait without the REST of what Dame said. Those 2 respect the hell out of each other

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Dame ****** around and found out

LOL I like Dame but this is the GOAT shooter you're talking about, man. Come at the king, you best not miss - cause Curry f*****g won't 

10 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

alright I'mma shut up about Curry for a while just secured me 9-0 this week. 

He helped me win my matchup too, after losing Ja & MPJ this week. I trip out  

Steph is a bad bad man. 

26 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

LMAO Draymond made the highlight reel at 1:40. It's a pass!

I like how at the end he's literally just running up the court to get another shot off while the commentators are chuckling.

Edited by DM45