NBC Sports Edge Forums

Stephen Curry 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love old horror, been a Warrios fan since 1990 (so steph is a big deal <3) , soooooo here we are (actually, get the other hand done tomorrow funnily enough!)

It’s not legit. He stated he did a MOCK draft.

Come to think of it, my build last season (nabbed Curry with the 9th I think) was also punting assists. After Curry's injury and other assorted misfortune it quickly turned into punt wins though

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Quazza said:

WHAT... A....FKN...WIN!!

Holy ****, down 23, then the Steph Lord truly awoke

But he's washed, can't carry a team and Trae is better!!

• Haha 2

the girl sticks her head into my spare room where I'm watching cos she can hear me yelling ...

"Did your Boy Friend do good babe ? "

she knows.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
20 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

Warriors need this Steph every night to give them a chance, I just hope his body can keep it up he's been playing the entire 1st quarter, entire 3rd quarter and beginning of the 4th quarter. 

He's only averaging 33 min on the season. He doesn't need performances like this against worse teams.

1 minute ago, hardyharhar said:

He's only averaging 33 min on the season. He doesn't need performances like this against worse teams.

he needs 30+ ppg every night to give this team a chance to win that's what I mean, I think his record and stats say I'm right as all the games they've won he's scored 30+.ppg.  

3 hours ago, megaplayboy said:

he needs 30+ ppg every night to give this team a chance to win that's what I mean, I think his record and stats say I'm right as all the games they've won he's scored 30+.ppg.  

While that's true, I don't know if it'll be like that the whole season. They're still learning how to play with each other. And if oubre ever wants to start shooting like an nba player, the offense will be so much better.

11 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

never thought I'd see the day he gets shutdown by FVV (although i think it was a team effort and a lot of lowry as well) 

Easier for Toronto to do that to Steph without Klay, i own Steph in 1 league, lost a very close fg% contest but i went against him 1 league and i won the fg% there (and also the ft%, needed the last 2FTS he made). I initially thought it has a chance to go to OT

Not a good thing seeing how teams can easily slow him down if not shut him down the other night. This team and Curry has to do a better job of finding an answer for double teams or just solid perimeter defenders on Curry they become so predictable when he isn't aggressive. Teams will live all day with Oubre and Wiggins beating them, I also wanna say I should've taken Jokic! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, megaplayboy said:

Not a good thing seeing how teams can easily slow him down if not shut him down the other night. This team and Curry has to do a better job of finding an answer for double teams or just solid perimeter defenders on Curry they become so predictable when he isn't aggressive. Teams will live all day with Oubre and Wiggins beating them, I also wanna say I should've taken Jokic! 

Yeh I was curious as I was only monitoring his fantasy stats not watching game and wasn’t sure why his Fga was barely going up. Guess it’s fair enough oubre and Wiggins will rarely if ever be able to put the team on their backs and win consistently 

Man anyone else on here have both Steph and Trae this season?

Idk what I was thinking drafting both of them, it practically guarantees that I'm going to have at least one of them looking like a 3rd string G leaguer on any given night

9 minutes ago, sld12 said:

Man anyone else on here have both Steph and Trae this season?

Idk what I was thinking drafting both of them, it practically guarantees that I'm going to have at least one of them looking like a 3rd string G leaguer on any given night

lol right as I post this Steph finally starts getting it going.  I'll take it