NBC Sports Edge Forums

Fred VanVleet 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i were the raptor i would declare him healthy right now just so he can sit out that game lol

This guy is winning me a couple of PO matches this week, playing for the other teams.  Bless your soul, Fred — I don’t know what I’d do with you. 

He said after the game his body isn't right and he feels off so something to watch 

Posted Images

He is standing in the tunnel to cheer them off the court, so maybe it's not so bad? Expecting a week. I hope he can quickly go to IL, tbh.

26 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

LOOOOL soft a** league fcuk Silver

if i were the raptor i would declare him healthy right now just so he can sit out that game lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
55 minutes ago, mchspd3 said:

I was thinking the same thing.

• Like 1

In any case, much better to know the timetable or if he's already out for the season.... Toronto at # 11 now, has a slim chance to get into that play in scenario for the playoffs, so i hope that is still enough motivation for Fred to come back. 

5 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Wait guys are seriously dropping FVV without hearing he's being shut down?  The hell...

The only way I see this as being logical is if they have no IR and they're a) making a final push for the PO or b) down big in a PO matchup. Other than that, ya done ****** up.

9 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

The only way I see this as being logical is if they have no IR and they're a) making a final push for the PO or b) down big in a PO matchup. Other than that, ya done ****** up.

That’sa bad strategy. Ok you dropped FVV and eked out a 5 point win, but now you’re gonna lose next week when your opponent picks up FVV and plays him against you. 

27 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

That’sa bad strategy. Ok you dropped FVV and eked out a 5 point win, but now you’re gonna lose next week when your opponent picks up FVV and plays him against you. 

Eeking out a victory might be the difference between making the playoffs/winning the round and losing altogether. The goal at this point in the season is to win the current matchup and worry about next week IF you get there. For some, they're in desperation mode and if you're down huge in a matchup, it comes down to just surviving the week and getting as much stats as possible with no dead space. Sure, hold onto him if you can afford to, but streaming the next 5 days non stop just might be the better option over 2 games of a rusty FVV if you absolutely need stats to win.

Edited by sharkpotato