NBC Sports Edge Forums

Fred VanVleet 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i were the raptor i would declare him healthy right now just so he can sit out that game lol

This guy is winning me a couple of PO matches this week, playing for the other teams.  Bless your soul, Fred — I don’t know what I’d do with you. 

He said after the game his body isn't right and he feels off so something to watch 

Posted Images

Cmon man, only TWO assists and THREE rebounds?

Seriously though, I needed a miracle this week (weak schedules for best players, strong schedules for the opponent, and injuries) and FVV pretty much just carried me tonight.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

he had a new baby last year...he's still feeling the effects!

quick someone check if another one popped out!

Yup, had the baby, then the amazing playoff run in 19, Norm Powell held his baby and went on to avg 20 pts for a stretch, FVV has a career year in 19/20, which has lead to the 80 mill contract (which looks like a bargain now btw) and now this epic performance.

The evidence and data of the post-child-birth all star phenomena is irrefutable at this point. Old man Horford is performing like an all-star now, Mike Conley having a great bounce back season after his wife gave birth during his time in the bubble. Plenty of other examples.

It's real and players should consider having a kid if they're looking for that next big contract.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And this after he really sucked on Sunday.  He shot 4-12. And against  Mil, he was 3-17.

It would be nice if he could shoot this well % wise every night. 11 of 14 from 3 is insane.

1 minute ago, rabaak said:

And this after he really sucked on Sunday.  He shot 4-12. And against  Mil, he was 3-17.

It would be nice if he could shoot this well % wise every night. 11 of 14 from 3 is insane.

Yeah,magic poor defense also helps him to have a career night.....but who cares.....just enjoy the FVV monster night:P

47 minutes ago, rabaak said:

if he shot like this every night he would be the greatest player of all time. This is one of those performances that only comes around every few years just enjoy it jeez.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, rabaak said:

if he shot this well every night he would break almost every offensive record in the history of basketball.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, rabaak said:

i actually had em benched cause of this but decided to start em a few mins before tip off...someone "whispered to me".