NBC Sports Edge Forums

Fred VanVleet 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i were the raptor i would declare him healthy right now just so he can sit out that game lol

This guy is winning me a couple of PO matches this week, playing for the other teams.  Bless your soul, Fred — I don’t know what I’d do with you. 

He said after the game his body isn't right and he feels off so something to watch 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kane said:

Ice cold since career night

Imagine posting this after a guy drops 25/6/10/2 😂

FVV's always been a low FG% guy but he makes it work - that's why he's first round value this year bby.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rage2021 said:

hes a first round player now..lol

Yeah, he's got about half a block a game more than he usually gets (.3 last season to .7 bpg this season) and that along with his extremely efficient FT% so far (90%) has given him a little boost in the rankings. 

Someone didn't keep him in our keeper league and I was stoked to pick him with the second overall pick (Lamelo went first). Tells you how underrated he was going into this season and I still think he is now. Top 25 player in the league IMO but you won't find many people that agree.

I'll be really happy if we don't see a 4 for 17 game from him this week. I see where they have Minn on the up coming schedule (twice).

The way the wolves play defense, he might go for 60 if Lowry is out.

This man has one of the best hands in the league. Just took the ball away from Giannis on his spin drive like it's nothing. He's blocking shots at an amazing rate for his size and he's doing them in a way where he's just slapping/taking the ball out of the hands of the shooters as they're about to bring the ball up for the shot. The block rate seems sustainable if he keeps this up.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

One of the biggest steals of the draft so far IMO. I didn’t even want this guy in the 5th but chose him bc time was running out. 

THE 5TH??? bruh you better be winning your league with a player like FVV in the 5th round ffs

7 hours ago, MikeXScott said:

Not a good comparison,  Fred is a pit bull, Dame was light in the cakes

? You have to go back and watch some of his highlights. He played in the era where they actually played defense with hand checking. 

I see a lot of similarities between FVV and Damon. FVV is Mighty Mouse version 2.0.

Edited by DezedandConfused
  • Like 1