Pascal Siakam 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bruh ain't nobody acceptin' that sober. 

That's just it... His role is changing and things are really shifting in the Raptors. We are trying to move more workload from Lowry, Vanvleet deserves all the workload he has gotten, and Boucher is d

This is actually a really good trajectory comparison that I've never even considered. Their statistical output over their first five seasons is eerily similar. As to how much they improved, and which

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

Siakam isn't half the player he or Toronto thinks he is . His usage needs to go way down

He’s not elite but completely disagree on usage. He constantly drawing double teams which creates for others. If raps picked up the pace more he prob wouldn’t need to create for others as much and prob more the other way round. He only averaging around 17 fg attempts anyways. It’s nothing crazy.

Edited by Pirate
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Pirate said:

He’s not elite but completely disagree on usage. He constantly drawing double teams which creates for others. If raps picked up the pace more he prob wouldn’t need to create for others as much and prob more the other way round. He only averaging around 17 fg attempts anyways. It’s nothing crazy.

He pounds the rock like he's LeBron out there , feels like 16 seconds out of every shot clock

2 hours ago, MikeXScott said:

Siakam isn't half the player he or Toronto thinks he is . His usage needs to go way down

Yeah I disagree too. He has the right amount of usage between him Lowry and Vanvleet. Before they could run more plays through the C but the quality is not there this year. And the wings suck... We are using Stanley Johnson 

1 hour ago, MikeXScott said:

This guy is hard to watch.  Unskilled, wild , out of control and pretty much has the green light. His game needs to be taken apart and rebuilt 

Just curious how an "unskilled" player can average 18.9 pts/8.3 reb and 4.9 ast so far this season?    He has an unorthodox style, be he is not unskilled

• Like 2
On 1/18/2021 at 9:45 PM, Gile Pile said:

Just curious how an "unskilled" player can average 18.9 pts/8.3 reb and 4.9 ast so far this season?    He has an unorthodox style, be he is not unskilled

Not skilled at all. Same spin move and is a ball hog. Raps should move on asap. Will never understand how he conned Masai into a max deal

30 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Not skilled at all. Same spin move and is a ball hog. Raps should move on asap. Will never understand how he conned Masai into a max deal

Rotoworld forums have the best basketball experts in the world. 

Finals MVP, most implayer winner winner, NBA All Star, first  All-Nba team is unskilled.

You nailed it, I cannot wait for more of your wisdom to enlighten us. 

Edited by Gile Pile
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Rotoworld forums have the best basketball experts in the world. 

Finals MVP, most implayer winner winner, NBA All Star, first  All-Nba team is unskilled.

You nailed it, I cannot wait for more of your wisdom to enlighten us. 

LOL clearly you are an expert bud. Siakam finals MVP?! 🤣 and you say you are Raptors fan smh

3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

LOL clearly you are an expert bud. Siakam finals MVP?! 🤣 and you say you are Raptors fan smh

That would be my bad,  copy paste error.  But how do you explain "unskilled" player making first All-NBA team? 

25 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

That would be my bad,  copy paste error.  But how do you explain "unskilled" player making first All-NBA team? 

he made 2nd team

• Like 1