Biggest Steal of 2020 Fantasy Drafts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

James Robinson is the only answer here

Even easier: James Robinson at the very tail end of the draft (17th and 18th rounds in my case)

taysom hill in ESPN leagues

11 minutes ago, Drewfus said:

Claypool is a worthy challenger for best waiver claim. 

Eh, I don't know.  WR is deep and it's easier to pick up someone off waivers.

Claypool currently sits at PPR 17 (will go up or down a bit after today's games) with 139 PPR points.  Justin Jefferson has 138.  Cole Beasley (!) has 137.  Tee Higgins with 125.  Claypool has been good, but lots of other free WRs have been arguably equally valuable.

Jsmes Robinson is PPR #3, and it's hard to crack the top 10 as a free agent RB.  If they keep using him like they have been, next year he'll be easily a second round pick.

1 minute ago, CooL said:

Claypool currently sits at PPR 17 (will go up or down a bit after today's games) with 139 PPR points.  Justin Jefferson has 138.  Cole Beasley (!) has 137.  Tee Higgins with 125.  Claypool has been good, but lots of other free WRs have been arguably equally valuable.

Jsmes Robinson is PPR #3, and it's hard to crack the top 10 as a free agent RB.  If they keep using him like they have been, next year he'll be easily a second round pick.

Or Robinson could go first round. Imagine with draft and more free agent adds he might be in a great situation. 🙂

Diggs, Metcalf, K. Allen, James Robinson, and Kareem Hunt.

Hard to pick one, but all these guys come to mind as putting up points way above their draft spot. Robinson would probably be the biggest, but I don't think most people even drafted him so I'd consider him more the "best waiver pickup" rather than the "best draft steal." Close between Keenan Allen and Metcalf.

Edited by harck
21 minutes ago, CooL said:

Fair points. 

9 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

This one's easy: Stefon Diggs

A high-end WR1 being drafted as a WR3 simply based on a completely false, media-fabricated narrative. "Going from Kirk Cousins to Josh Allen is a downgrade for Diggs" - Easily the worst take of the 2020 Fantasy Offseason. Slap yourself in the face right now if you actually believed that nonsense garbage.

Speaking of Diggs, someone who was Definitely NOT a steal: Dalvin "how to lose your league" Cook. He's ONLY the RB1 OVERALL (PPR. .5 PPR, standard, any format, etc.), through 11 games, after MISSING a full game and a half. Yea, not that guy. Slap yourself in the face right now if you didn't think the Vikings losing Diggs would equate to teams "stacking the LOS" and RENDERING their running game useless. Drafting a RB like Cook is HOW YOU LOSE your draft 😆😆😆. Who BELIEVED in that nonsense garbage? 

But yeah, Diggs man, him being a bum was EASILY the WORST TAKE OF THE 2020 fantasy offseason. EASILY. 

lmaoo

Edited by Soafanforlife
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Soafanforlife said:

Speaking of Diggs, someone who was Definitely NOT a steal: Dalvin "how to lose your league" Cook. He's ONLY the RB1 OVERALL (PPR. .5 PPR, standard, any format, etc.), through 11 games, after MISSING a full game and a half. Yea, not that guy. Slap yourself in the face right now if you didn't think the Vikings losing Diggs would equate to teams "stacking the LOS" and RENDERING their running game useless. Drafting a RB like Cook is HOW YOU LOSE your draft 😆😆😆. Who BELIEVED in that nonsense garbage? 

But yeah, Diggs man, him being a bum was EASILY the WORST TAKE OF THE 2020 fantasy offseason. EASILY. 

lmaoo

I believe he called him a “coin flip player” guess the coin landed on ball the f--- out this year 

• Haha 1