NBC Sports EDGE Forums

11-22-20 Falcons @ Saints Gameday Thread

The 7th Beatles

A lot of you are mad you didn’t get Hill and it shows. 

Dude is 13-18 for 181 with a rushing TD. He has the Saints in the lead. Kamara has his TD. Thomas is getting work. 

This is his first career start. The most playing time he’s ever had in a row. What did you guys expect? 20-20 400 yards and 3 TDS in the first half??  People poo pooing him. He’s doing just fine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ST. STEVEN said:

I reiterate, Saints have the best front 7 in NFL right now.

They look good.  Do you think they are better than the Rams?  No sarcasm, I'm curious.  I am high having the Rams because of their sack totals but the Saints are impressive today as I watch.

Just now, GottaGetTheWin said:

Dude is 13-18 for 181 with a rushing TD. He has the Saints in the lead. Kamara has his TD. Thomas is getting work. 

This is his first career start. The most playing time he’s ever had in a row. What did you guys expect? 20-20 400 yards and 3 TDS in the first half??  People poo pooing him. He’s doing just fine. 

Winston would've done that.*

*with 2 INTs and a fumble.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sternes said:

They look good.  Do you think they are better than the Rams?  No sarcasm, I'm curious.  I am high having the Rams because of their sack totals but the Saints are impressive today as I watch.

Might want to put WTF front seven in there too. They were just talking on Red Zone about how they're the #1 pass defense in the league right now on the strength of that group. 

2 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

You know what? Michael Thomas has 8 receptions for 85 yards, which I'm pretty sure is more than he had combined with Brees in there for the entire rest of the season. LETS GO TAYSUM HILLLL!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Cannot throw the ball long ... Drew Brees lite.