• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zac Taylor the coming year: 'Burrow is day to day'

So hes making what...like 3 million per catch this season? 

Just now, smeeze said:

The Bengals might be the worst run franchise in the league. Clown show from top to bottom. Sean McVay’s poolboy Zac Taylor should go back to college and suck there too. 

i mean...the Jets and WTF are RIGHT THERE, man. 

The way they use Gibson is maddening. Or should I say the way they don't use Gibson. Or should I say the way they overuse use Peyton Barber and JD McKissic.  

It's not like I think Gibson should get all the work. But if they actually were trying to win games I bet he'd be used even just a little more. Painfully frustrating owning this guy because hes capable of doing so much more and just doesnt get the opportunity.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

The way they use Gibson is maddening. Or should I say the way they don't use Gibson. Or should I say the way they overuse use Peyton Barber and JD McKissic.  

It's not like I think Gibson should get all the work. But if they actually were trying to win games I bet he'd be used even just a little more. Painfully frustrating owning this guy because hes capable of doing so much more and just doesnt get the opportunity.

Barber is an oxygen thief, McKissic looks good however. 

5 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I love Terry McLaurin. i HATE having to depend on Alex Smith for his production. 

It's painful.  Matchup didn't help and it's going to be tough sledding against bad teams.  Good Running game/Smith at QB and rising defense going to kill Terry.

27 minutes ago, Mr Rourke said:

It's painful.  Matchup didn't help and it's going to be tough sledding against bad teams.  Good Running game/Smith at QB and rising defense going to kill Terry.

Yeah same position here. terry is a BEAST just needs a half way decent qb