Domantas Sabonis 2020-2021 Outlook

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lamb is the beneficiary, he entered the starting lineup in the 2nd half.

ESPN H2H categories ranking has him at 49, which seems about right for 9 cats.  Love his elite REB and FG%, but beyond the low stocks, my issue with Sabonis is his 2.8 TO which creates a relatively hi

Yes, but I oppose: after drafting in first three rounds Lillard (8,1 AST), Kawhi (4,9) and Vuc (3,6) there was no any need to punt assists. By any means I am not writing here to criticize you, but I h

Weird injury. They reported "bumped knees", but watching the replay, it doesn't look that bad.

He looked to be walking back to the locker room with no help, and looked to be walking perfectly fine.

Hopefully just a bone bruise and will be back in 1-2 days.

3 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

Weird injury. They reported "bumped knees", but watching the replay, it doesn't look that bad.

He looked to be walking back to the locker room with no help, and looked to be walking perfectly fine.

Hopefully just a bone bruise and will be back in 1-2 days.

NBA is the new WWE

5 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

MRI planned for Tuesday Morning. X-ray show no structural damage

the mri is way more important for knee injuries. tomorrow morning is the real news.

Edited by TroutFister

How'd it look?? 

More minutes for McD at pos 4 but not sure if M Turner can take additional minutes with his injured hand. 

Hopefully, Goga can finally have some minutes. But it seems coach is really reluctant to give him some. When Turner was out, he didn't even got into the rotation

4 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

the mri is way more important for knee injuries. tomorrow morning is the real news.

Eh, if he walked off and x-ray is clean I'd suspect at absolute worst it's a grade 1 sprain.  More likely a bone bruise.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, laurilegend said:

Eh, if he walked off and x-ray is clean I'd suspect at absolute worst it's a grade 1 sprain.  More likely a bone bruise.

Bone bruises can sideline guys for weeks.

2 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

Hopefully it's just a contusion or bruise.  Bone bruise would be worse and yeah, that could sideline him for a bit longer.  I'm guessing he'll be back sooner than later though, and he was able to walk it off.

At least he had a decent enough statline for tonight before leaving, and at least his game on Wednesday is on a crowded day, so some of us might be able to replace him with another player and not lose his slot (obv there's no real way to replace his production).