NBC Sports Edge Forums

Richaun Holmes 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro what’re you saying. I don’t understand some of the people on these forums anymore. Either come in here with good info or just shut up. Why would you sell him high? Starting center on a young kings

And we never hear from Jorma again.

Bro you traded Holmes for Bertans, don’t wanna hear a single word outta you 

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, dboong said:

Love the guy for fantasy. Even when he has has sub par games still fills the stat sheet.

Just wanting an idea on his value this season. Wouldn't mind having a crack at him

he offers a stat line that no one else can provide or at least isnt providing it now.

fg anchor (top 3 behind joker and bam)

+ ft%, steals, blks. (also + in reb)

bam could if he got his stocks up and maintains the ft%

joker could if his stocks take a jump (unlikely)

Ad obviously but his ft% is way down

if you value what he offers then he is top 40 or higher.

Edited by colepenhagen

Just in case you needed any more "giddy" in your head for Holmes. This is for you +/- people out there.

OVER THE PAST 7 GAMES SINCE HE'S BECOME THE LEGIT STARTER

+12 (best of all the starters)
- 4 (best of all the starters)
+10 (best of all the starters)
+ 5 (best of all the starters)
- 9 (best of all the starters)
- 2 (best of all the starters)
+16 (best of all the starters)

He's been BY FAR, the best player on the team, and by a wide margin when it comes to the starting unit, even in the games they lose.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Should we be concerned with the lower minutes and a lower usage in the last two games? Is this a time to try and sell him semi-high? 

4 FGA and 28 minutes despite not being in foul trouble last night and 4 FGA in 26 minutes the game before. 

Edited by The Jaguar Paw
2 hours ago, The Jaguar Paw said:

Should we be concerned with the lower minutes and a lower usage in the last two games? Is this a time to try and sell him semi-high? 

4 FGA and 28 minutes despite not being in foul trouble last night and 4 FGA in 26 minutes the game before. 

Came here to ask is it time to buy low, hahah.

Would gladly appreciate if somebody who is familirar with the team dynamics in Sacramento sheds some light to this situation. I know, I know, I could google it and find out myself. But let's be realistic, life's too short to waste on reading about the Kings 😐

• Haha 1

Finding Holmes touches is not something Luke Walton is worried about. They have a lot of other mouths to feed. His job is to play hard and that is it. He has that push shot he can utilize when they ran some pick and roll with him. But its not Kings go-to weapon by no means. He gets his going hard to the rim and rebounding. Whiteside has been picking it up lately so they give him some run too. That explains Holmes situation as he is not needed to play more than around 30 minutes. When Whiteside was sucking he played as much as he could handle.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...