NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Richaun Holmes 2020-2021 Outlook

DonutGiveUp

So... I said come playoffs Holmes will be injured and Bertans will be DROPPING BOMBS: Playoffs DAY 1:

Richaun Holmes (right hamstring tightness) won't return to Monday's game vs. the Pelicans.

He finishes Monday's game with zero points and four rebounds in 16 minutes. 

And my BOY Davis drops FAT 104 fantasy point game!

nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-imgur-7.gif

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

So... I said come playoffs Holmes will be injured and Bertans will be DROPPING BOMBS: Playoffs DAY 1:

Oh god he’s back 

#TheReturn

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, royalm said:

Anyone know how to best reach ESPN to give the O tag immediately? I swear if I can't pick up Whiteside because of this...

haha i was thinking the exact same thing. i dont think he'll get it until later today which is enough time to lose out on someone SMH

22 minutes ago, Tomy said:

I hope Whiteside take his job... but with their coach i seriously have a doubt...

Whitesides knees can’t handle a big workload anyway and Walton clearly isn’t a fan. Jones and whiteside should timeshare though with some small ball lineups as well 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

Whitesides knees can’t handle a big workload anyway and Walton clearly isn’t a fan. Jones and whiteside should timeshare though with some small ball lineups as well 

Not like Whiteside is part of their future or likely to be there next year. Ride him like a rented mule until the wheels fall off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Holmes is SO unreliable! Knew it when I traded him out of my team. Now his owner is out of the picture and IM STEAMROLLING TO THE SHIP! YEAAAAAAAA  BEBE!!!

2 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

Holmes is SO unreliable! Knew it when I traded him out of my team. Now his owner is out of the picture and IM STEAMROLLING TO THE SHIP! YEAAAAAAAA  BEBE!!!

Bro you traded Holmes for Bertans, don’t wanna hear a single word outta you 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Flamez said:

Bro you traded Holmes for Bertans, don’t wanna hear a single word outta you 

He did that really ?

Ahhaha mofos even crazier than he seems 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I read that the Kings are 0-7 without Holmes. Couple that with the fact that Haliburton voiced the team's displeasure with losing, and the fact that Walton is probably coaching for his career at this point. I've got no reason to be optimistic but I am hoping we might see Holmes in a week or so

2 hours ago, cbsholy said:

I read that the Kings are 0-7 without Holmes. Couple that with the fact that Haliburton voiced the team's displeasure with losing, and the fact that Walton is probably coaching for his career at this point. I've got no reason to be optimistic but I am hoping we might see Holmes in a week or so

Holmes is in a contract year. He's not gonna force himself and risk a major injury just to help Walton wins games

3 hours ago, jowell77 said:

Holmes is in a contract year. He's not gonna force himself and risk a major injury just to help Walton wins games

I get that, and I moreso meant that the team is tired of losing. So I don't think they'll shut Holmes down. They'll probably be a little cautious, but unless it's more serious than they're letting on I'd assume hes back sometime in the next couple weeks. It was also strange to me that he was "doubtful" instead of just "out" for the first game after the injury

On 4/13/2021 at 6:29 AM, JormaJormala said:

Hows Bertans doing? 

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Kamura said:

time to drop Whiteside then I guess...

I am guessing Holmes returns sometime next week ..... along with Bagley.

Whiteside back to great courtside seats to watch the game.

On 4/17/2021 at 8:33 PM, Bernard said:

Hows Bertans doing? 

Let us look into it shall we? For reference, getting a 90 fantasy points from a player of Holmes or Bertans stature would be very, very good haul.

Richaun Holmes after fantasy playoff started:

13.4. 31 fantasy points

Injured in that very game and has not played a single minute after it (just as I predicted earlier on the year).

Davis Bertans:

13.4. 104 fp 

15.4. 96 fp

20.4. 112 fp

22.4. 110 fp

giphy.gif&ehk=wWnSx4sTfhEZC9ScexO8OjsT0A