NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeAndre Ayton 2020-2021 Outlook

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

Where u at homie ?
Jesus f ucking Christ 
The worst part is, I argued and argued and argued... and in the end u f ucking fooled me

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH 

I traded my Lavine for him. Feeling a bit dissapointet right now 🙈💩

• Like 1
  • Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please God, let this game be a sign of the things to come and I promise I will never watch that weird Japanese p*rn stuff I was watching lately  🙏

This is why you never panic 2-3 weeks into the season, especially on healthy, young studs who have put up great seasons before. Especially for a 22 year old former #1 overall draft pick coming off an

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Brandayz said:

I traded my Lavine for him. Feeling a bit dissapointet right now 🙈💩

I traded the super consistent Tobias Harris for him, I'm feeling disappointed as well.....

8 hours ago, nomidi said:

Young big men and usage are generally what you need to pay attention to before grabbing them. Ayton was Uber-efficient but just simply doesn’t get enough touches and/or do enough offensively with those touches to be that 20/10 guy everyone wants. He’s basically playing trash compactor by finishing dump off passes, lobs, and put backs.

There’s a reason guys like Amare Stoudemire can average that 23-25PPG. Because not only do they feast on the easy buckets that are fed to them but they DEMAND touches and always attack when they get them.

It’s doubtful Ayton is gonna roll up to CP3 and Booker and tell them that he needs 18FGA per game. I’d find it hard pressed if he     clears 18PPG this season.

I agree... but who here predicted that this team would turn into a wing/ jump shooting team and turn Ayton into Myles Turner??   No one saw this coming..me included.  Ayton has a legit jumper..face up game.. athletic as all hell.. and they have decided to not use him at all offensively this year. I don't get it but it is what it is since they are winning with this style. the only saving grace could be when these jump shots stop falling.. players start getting more tired as the season goes on and they start dumping it into the big man more.. Or Ayton starts jacking up treys..

The nbas style makes me sick these days. I have over 100 threes this week and I'm not even trying and killing everyone else. I wasn't even targetting threes that much in draft. Wtf. Go back to big men with skill. The game is so boring now.

2 hours ago, rage2021 said:

The nbas style makes me sick these days. I have over 100 threes this week and I'm not even trying and killing everyone else. I wasn't even targetting threes that much in draft. Wtf. Go back to big men with skill. The game is so boring now.

You can say that again. 

On 1/10/2021 at 6:02 PM, rage2021 said:

+.

I love basketball so much, but it's so exhasting as a fan now. 

What the actual F U C K

What the f--- is going on ?!?!!

Did Ayton turned to retarded version of himself owernight ??!??!!!!!

How is this even possible, fricking Robin Lopez schooling him left and right

Cant f ucking stand this.s.hit no more !!!!

Jesus Xhrist

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

Shaq saying Gobert is soft

******** Ayton is soft as if ripe avocado and a ripe banana had a f***ing baby

Note to my future self:

DO NOT DRAFT PLAYER NO1 Deandre Ayton

Edited by Stefan
  • Haha 3

And ofc he gets benched after 21 painful minutes. Zero zero zero all I'm seeing next to.his name are zeros and 2 TOs

Its 3 in the morning and I cant ******** sleep because of this

I need to calm down 

🤲

Edited by Stefan

Bust city..there is literally no involvement of him in the offense. I blame the coach too he has to take some of the blame for not running atleast some things through him.like why is he out there then. It's not like he's so e defensive anchor.

7 minutes ago, Stefan said:

And ofc he gets benched after 21 painful minutes. Zero zero zero all I'm seeing next to.his name are zeros and 2 TOs

Its 3 in the morning and I cant ******** sleep because of this

I need to calm down 

🤲

calm down, its just fantasy

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

Bust city..there is literally no involvement of him in the offense. I blame the coach too he has to take some of the blame for not running atleast some things through him.like why is he out there then. It's not like he's so e defensive anchor.

Coach is fully to blame. CP and especially that goof Crowder should be shooting less. Williams has wrecked the dudes confidence 

What the f--- is going on? This has got to be a candidate, along with Whiteside, for biggest drop off for a player. Can't believe I drafted him over Vuc. Is there any hope for recovery? Feels like they're just not using him at all. So frustrating. I drafted this guy, Cov, and Oubre. Basically I'm the worst drafter of all time.

• Haha 1