Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeAndre Ayton 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please God, let this game be a sign of the things to come and I promise I will never watch that weird Japanese p*rn stuff I was watching lately  🙏

This is why you never panic 2-3 weeks into the season, especially on healthy, young studs who have put up great seasons before. Especially for a 22 year old former #1 overall draft pick coming off an

Posted Images

1 minute ago, fabrar said:

This has got to be one of my worst 2nd round picks in a while. smh

Ikr. Paid a premium for him in a keeper league. I really hope we look back on this page in Feb and just laugh at it

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ellejamil said:

Ikr. Paid a premium for him in a keeper league. I really hope we look back on this page in Feb and just laugh at it

I hope so man because he's f*****g aggravating right now

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dwu17 said:

This guy really fell off a f***jnf cliff...can't even dominate frigging ROBIN LOPEZ!!! LIKE WTF...how was this guy a first overall pick..

Had him his rookie year, might have had decent value the past two years but instant do not draft at where he was being taken this year

Link to post
Share on other sites

Too painful to see him putting up stats like this... I was an ayton owner last season and pretty sure this wasn't a skillset related problem... Hope he is going to realize that his offensive game will bring the team to a STABLE next level instead of being fooled by the current ranking. Those chunkers taking a lot of 3s will regress at some point. I don't like monty as a head coach too since his offensive plays are almost inexistent

Link to post
Share on other sites

I bailed.. just to give you a guys an idea of his value right now.. im in a very competitive 14 team 9 cat roto league

 

Ayton for Porzingis = denied

Ayton/Beasley for Gobert/Oubre     = i denied this (  love Beaz this year) should have taken it? 

Ayton for Myles Turner= denied

Ayon for  Collins= denied

Ayton/ Otto for Jrue/B.Lopez= denied  ( probably asking a bit too much there?

Ayton for B.Lopez/Rozier= DENIED!  couldn't believe that one..

 

After two days of hard work..shaking out the league i got ......

 

Ayton for RoCo/Kemba.. 

 

Its definitely a cool story brah.. but wanted to share the value i got and seeked for him as I get off this train... .godspeed Ayton owners.. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MNDOGG said:

I bailed.. just to give you a guys an idea of his value right now.. im in a very competitive 14 team 9 cat roto league

 

Ayton for Porzingis = denied

Ayton/Beasley for Gobert/Oubre     = i denied this (  love Beaz this year) should have taken it? 

Ayton for Myles Turner= denied

Ayon for  Collins= denied

Ayton/ Otto for Jrue/B.Lopez= denied  ( probably asking a bit too much there?

Ayton for B.Lopez/Rozier= DENIED!  couldn't believe that one..

 

After two days of hard work..shaking out the league i got ......

 

Ayton for RoCo/Kemba.. 

 

Its definitely a cool story brah.. but wanted to share the value i got and seeked for him as I get off this train... .godspeed Ayton owners.. 

 

Damn that’s tough. Should’ve tried for Nurk. They’re in the same boat. 

Edited by claptondecheeks
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

Damn that’s tough. Should’ve tried for Nurk. They’re in the same boat.

When, like me, you own both .... 

 

spacer.png 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MNDOGG said:

I bailed.. just to give you a guys an idea of his value right now.. im in a very competitive 14 team 9 cat roto league

 

Ayton for Porzingis = denied

Ayton/Beasley for Gobert/Oubre     = i denied this (  love Beaz this year) should have taken it? 

Ayton for Myles Turner= denied

Ayon for  Collins= denied

Ayton/ Otto for Jrue/B.Lopez= denied  ( probably asking a bit too much there?

Ayton for B.Lopez/Rozier= DENIED!  couldn't believe that one..

 

After two days of hard work..shaking out the league i got ......

 

Ayton for RoCo/Kemba.. 

 

Its definitely a cool story brah.. but wanted to share the value i got and seeked for him as I get off this train... .godspeed Ayton owners.. 

 

 

Try Ayton for Tom Bryant. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ended up with him for $39 in my main league after a bidding war while I didn't really want him to begin with (got carried away and thought I could get a few extra bucks off the board). Then I figured, 'he's supposed to return 2nd round value so I'm not too mad at getting him. He'll probably be useful, and should be a great trade asset down the road'. Well, that didn't happen so far. 😒

Link to post
Share on other sites

This reminds me of the Anthony Davis thread. Look, Ayton is incredibly talented and will eventually find his rhythm. He’s too good not to. Phoenix has gotten off to a rough start. Booker isn’t exactly what we thought he would be. Ayton’s numbers are down and he leaves a lot to be desired. CP3 looks washed, sort of. But all three of these guys will play better and Ayton will benefit. I see people above mocking CP3’s presence. Are we really gonna go there and say CP3 doesn’t help his bigs get numbers? Ayton will be fine. People, especially those in keeper or dynasty leagues, need to have patience. The sky isn’t falling. In redraft I understand if you want to move on but I can see Ayton having a big 2nd half as that whole Phoenix squad figures itself out and makes a run at the playoffs.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RedRaider27 said:

This reminds me of the Anthony Davis thread. Look, Ayton is incredibly talented and will eventually find his rhythm. He’s too good not to. Phoenix has gotten off to a rough start. Booker isn’t exactly what we thought he would be. Ayton’s numbers are down and he leaves a lot to be desired. CP3 looks washed, sort of. But all three of these guys will play better and Ayton will benefit. I see people above mocking CP3’s presence. Are we really gonna go there and say CP3 doesn’t help his bigs get numbers? Ayton will be fine. People, especially those in keeper or dynasty leagues, need to have patience. The sky isn’t falling. In redraft I understand if you want to move on but I can see Ayton having a big 2nd half as that whole Phoenix squad figures itself out and makes a run at the playoffs.

Please don't you compare MVP player AD and f ucking Deandre Ayton. Just dont

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RedRaider27 said:

This reminds me of the Anthony Davis thread. Look, Ayton is incredibly talented and will eventually find his rhythm. He’s too good not to. Phoenix has gotten off to a rough start. Booker isn’t exactly what we thought he would be. Ayton’s numbers are down and he leaves a lot to be desired. CP3 looks washed, sort of. But all three of these guys will play better and Ayton will benefit. I see people above mocking CP3’s presence. Are we really gonna go there and say CP3 doesn’t help his bigs get numbers? Ayton will be fine. People, especially those in keeper or dynasty leagues, need to have patience. The sky isn’t falling. In redraft I understand if you want to move on but I can see Ayton having a big 2nd half as that whole Phoenix squad figures itself out and makes a run at the playoffs.

 

 

yup

 

someone in here laughed because i traded jarret allen for him! a player i picked @ 110 for a second rounder LOL

 

there’s no way ayton doesn’t get better as the season progresses .. we’re only 11 games in. 

 

in his first 8 games last season, he only scored 20 points once..... he’ll be fine. might not meet his 2nd round adp, but 3rd-4th round value is coming soon. 

 

Edited by BykeINIT
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RedRaider27 said:

This reminds me of the Anthony Davis thread. Look, Ayton is incredibly talented and will eventually find his rhythm. He’s too good not to. Phoenix has gotten off to a rough start. Booker isn’t exactly what we thought he would be. Ayton’s numbers are down and he leaves a lot to be desired. CP3 looks washed, sort of. But all three of these guys will play better and Ayton will benefit. I see people above mocking CP3’s presence. Are we really gonna go there and say CP3 doesn’t help his bigs get numbers? Ayton will be fine. People, especially those in keeper or dynasty leagues, need to have patience. The sky isn’t falling. In redraft I understand if you want to move on but I can see Ayton having a big 2nd half as that whole Phoenix squad figures itself out and makes a run at the playoffs.


Rough start??? The Suns as a whole are tied at 2nd with the Clipps in the west... Wouldn't call that a rough start. What's concerning is the fact that they're winning without using Ayton as their 2nd or even 3rd scoring option. That basically means there's no need to fix that if they're winning.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Please don't you compare MVP player AD and f ucking Deandre Ayton. Just dont

Where did I compare them? I said this reminds me of the AD thread where people are running around with their heads chopped off acting like the sky is falling. Now where in my post did I say Ayton is AD or even on his level. Stop reaching.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tazdingo said:


Rough start??? The Suns as a whole are tied at 2nd with the Clipps in the west... Wouldn't call that a rough start. What's concerning is the fact that they're winning without using Ayton as their 2nd or even 3rd scoring option. That basically means there's no need to fix that if they're winning.

Good point, they are in 2nd. I’ve watched their games and they don’t really look that good though. Their main guys aren’t playing at the level they should be. They got blown out last night by Washington. Sure, they’re 7-4 but it’s not a strong 7-4 IMO. I think they could be much better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RedRaider27 said:

Where did I compare them? I said this reminds me of the AD thread where people are running around with their heads chopped off acting like the sky is falling. Now where in my post did I say Ayton is AD or even on his level. Stop reaching.

Yes u are basically comparing the two, by comparing their "slow" start. They're (Ayton's) to talanted bla bla, bla... give me break.

Yes people should panic. This is a panic situation. Everyone here took Ayton at what TOP 20. U get that ? Can't remember biggest bust in the last 5 years...

Bobby "CrazyEyes" Portis is contributing more then Deandre. Let that sink in. Its week 4 already. Almost 1/5 of a season and he ain't showing any signs of improvement

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...