NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeAndre Ayton 2020-2021 Outlook

5 minutes ago, L3onD said:

dude is laying the ball instead going hard at the rim...itll take time but hell be fine

Agreed.....he's been active out there, moving around, finding his spot. He's looking to pin his defender as well

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please God, let this game be a sign of the things to come and I promise I will never watch that weird Japanese p*rn stuff I was watching lately  🙏

This is why you never panic 2-3 weeks into the season, especially on healthy, young studs who have put up great seasons before. Especially for a 22 year old former #1 overall draft pick coming off an

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, dwu17 said:

This guy is struggling against a frigging rookie! What a joke. Should be a double double easy 

Dude...there's 6 mins left in the 1st half and he's almost there. Calm , brother

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, dwu17 said:

This guy is struggling against a frigging rookie! What a joke. Should be a double double easy 

Most active and lively he's been calm the eff down. Crowder moving to the bench best thing for him 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, BenSimmons25 said:

Please God, let this game be a sign of the things to come and I promise I will never watch that weird Japanese p*rn stuff I was watching lately  🙏

Your "other" fantasy stuff huh?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, BenSimmons25 said:

ahahahah ha hha ha hha ha h a ha hah hah

They have no idea how to feed him the ball! This is the most I’ve seen the Suns actually make an effort to play through him and its obvious they haven’t been doing it all year because they turned the ball over 3 times in a row trying to feed him. Once he actually gets the ball he’s been great! Hopefully this is a sign that they’re gonna make more of an effort to posting him up and passing the ball to him on pick and rolls going forward. 

On 1/12/2021 at 8:11 AM, Stefan said:

Yes people should panic. This is a panic situation. Everyone here took Ayton at what TOP 20. U get that ? Can't remember biggest bust in the last 5 years...

Bet you’re glad to be wrong on this one, lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1