NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeAndre Ayton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please God, let this game be a sign of the things to come and I promise I will never watch that weird Japanese p*rn stuff I was watching lately  🙏

This is why you never panic 2-3 weeks into the season, especially on healthy, young studs who have put up great seasons before. Especially for a 22 year old former #1 overall draft pick coming off an

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

I traded Wood for Ayton a while back. I finally don't regret it.

Dude, I swapped Middleton for him in a league where I’m punting assists as a “sell high, buy low” and not gonna lie — I’ve been sweating that decision quite a bit until recent.  

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, 80version said:

Dude, I swapped Middleton for him in a league where I’m punting assists as a “sell high, buy low” and not gonna lie — I’ve been sweating that decision quite a bit until recent.  

i swapped Brogdon for Ayton last week after Nurk went down and I was left with Nance and Collins. The guy that traded him had multiple good centers and Vucci Mane as his n1 option so he had no problem parting ways with him so this is a win-win for both but if this becomes Aytons norm, this is a steal of the season.

3 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Curious - box scores say he never had a 3 last night, but it looked like 3's from the highlights (or were those just long 2's with the foot on the line?)

Toe on line.  Still great to see him showing off the range though.  It was concerning his FG% would take a hit from the attempts, but he looks pretty smooth from deep.  

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Ayton>Booker and its about damn time Monty realized this

Actually true though. I think Ayton's ceiling is higher and he's already showing how dominant he can be. 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Actually true though. I think Ayton's ceiling is higher and he's already showing how dominant he can be. 

More important also imo. The tough love in the beginning seems to be paying off!

• Like 1

Maybe I'll regret it but while Ayton is hot, I offered Ayton + D Hunter for Durant. I know this isn't the coaching section but what do you guys think about Ayton going forward? The last two teams he blew up against didn't have a legit big man.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, steveyi32 said:

Maybe I'll regret it but while Ayton is hot, I offered Ayton + D Hunter for Durant. I know this isn't the coaching section but what do you guys think about Ayton going forward? The last two teams he blew up against didn't have a legit big man.

Dude - if you get that (which I highly doubt) then you win big time

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, steveyi32 said:

Lol the other manager has to be a taco if he accepts that. That's highway robbery for you.

KD is playing like the best player in fantasy rn 

33 minutes ago, DrFunkenstein13 said:

He's got back-to-backs against the Nuggets and the Joker coming up tomorrow and Saturday ...that will be a real test.  Come on big guy ...

Hoping that CP3 is encouraging him.

54 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Lol the other manager has to be a taco if he accepts that. That's highway robbery for you.

KD is playing like the best player in fantasy rn 

The Joker laughs hysterically 

Edited by HotSauce24
1 hour ago, steveyi32 said:

what do you guys think about Ayton going forward? 

I have been working on his owner in a buy low previous to last night, but now I think the trade window slammed shut after last night. Nothing to worry about, it isn't like Booker (who I own) and Paul are generating astonishing numbers that would steal from Ayton's ceiling. Also, Bridges seems to be a little cooler than he was for a spell there.

• Like 1