NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeAndre Ayton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please God, let this game be a sign of the things to come and I promise I will never watch that weird Japanese p*rn stuff I was watching lately¬† ūüôŹ

This is why you never panic 2-3 weeks into the season, especially on healthy, young studs who have put up great seasons before. Especially for a 22 year old former #1 overall draft pick coming off an

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Feel so stupid about trading Lavine for this Bum in the beginning of the year. Really thought he was going to be a beast!

I feel u man, that's f ucked up !

8 minutes ago, DepressedKnicksFan said:

With the sample of games, have we seen what he will look like for rest of season?

im still quite hopeful of 17-12, thats reasonable and achieveable

1 hour ago, L3onD said:

im still quite hopeful of 17-12, thats reasonable and achieveable

Definitely not achievable with the game plan suns run...at best he'll be like 12-13pts

At that point I rather trade him for someone like Holmes while ayton still has some type of name value 

Edited by dwu17
34 minutes ago, dwu17 said:

Definitely not achievable with the game plan suns run...at best he'll be like 12-13pts

At that point I rather trade him for someone like Holmes while ayton still has some type of name value 

i mean, most of his points usually come during the first half and he kinda slumps every second half of the game for the last 7,8 games...so i believe hes gonna recover cause he has to be better in order for them to win (they are all over the place after that hot start)

at this point hes at 14-13, just a week and a half ago he was at almost 16-13...it looks like its gonna be a season of streaks and slumps for him

All I see every time I watch Phoenix play is CP3 on his arse, which I think has the opposite effect.  Guess Paul isn’t the big man whisperer afterall.  

• Like 1

second half kryptonite strikes again...

could’ve been an awesome night the way he started off the game but foul trouble IN THE SECOND HALF

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

disgusting how little they look for this guy on offense

it is...its also disgusting how he doesnt even know how to roll off the screen and make himself available, embiid is cucking him, hasnt touched the ball in last 6mins hes on the floor

• Like 1

mans crashed the board, embiid got taken out of the play and curry and tobias was on him under the rim, dude opted to pass it to mikal who was not even set instead of just taking the layup

a waste of a n1 overall pick if hes gonna stay like this, suns would‚Äôve been a great team with doncic running things - book & luka combo ūüėč

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 1