NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeAndre Ayton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please God, let this game be a sign of the things to come and I promise I will never watch that weird Japanese p*rn stuff I was watching latelyĀ  šŸ™

This is why you never panic 2-3 weeks into the season, especially on healthy, young studs who have put up great seasons before. Especially for a 22 year oldĀ former #1 overall draft pick coming off an

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, fantasick said:

1 block you buffoon!!! I'll take the tie if you cant give me the win.

I was in the same spot. He got a block with 1 minute left and they took it away.Ā 

27 minutes ago, Soccer8098 said:

Now they just added 2 blocks to his line after the game ended!!! what his happening?!?!

Only says 1 block now... but CP3 also got a block so still lost the cat/matchup.Ā But he got what i requested so cant fault him on that. Hopefully they stat-correct him for 2...

8 minutes ago, fantasick said:

Only says 1 block now... but CP3 also got a block so still lost the cat/matchup.Ā But he got what i requested so cant fault him on that. Hopefully they stat-correct him for 2...

Sorry dude. On Espn he was credited with a block with 1 minute left in the 4th quarter, after the game ended they took the block away. 20 minutes later they gave him 2 blocks -- and now it says 1.Ā 

30 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

Picked him up in a trade and canā€™t complain with his first two games ! Solid % blocks and good points and boardsĀ 

dont get too excited my guy

Edited by L3onD
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, beejay6020 said:

Picked him up in a trade and canā€™t complain with his first two games ! Solid % blocks and good points and boardsĀ 

Take that feeling, bottle it up. You're going to need it

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, beejay6020 said:

Oh you sweet summer childĀ 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Flamez said:

I gotta feeling heā€™s about to turn up. Might not finish around 2nd round value where we drafted but more like 4th roundĀ 

i have theĀ same feeling...since december

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

Ā 

whoĀ did u trade away?Ā 

10 hours ago, gregp said:

Where all the haters at??

I thought this was a DeAndre Ayton hate thread?

this is/was expected...10 good games dont make up for 30 subpar games

11 hours ago, gregp said:

Need to see him be way more consistent. This is a step in the right direction but he's been mediocre for the entire season, and a stretch of 3 good games isn't changing that. Once he gets closer to 5-7 more games like this, I'll be convinced.Ā 

18 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Need to see him be way more consistent. This is a step in the right direction but he's been mediocre for the entire season, and a stretch of 3 good games isn't changing that. Once he gets closer to 5-7 more games like this, I'll be convinced.Ā 

If he does that in the fantasy playoffs I would be very happy and never saying a word again to what he did beforeĀ 

• Like 1
On 3/25/2021 at 7:22 AM, KB24MVP said:

If he does that in the fantasy playoffs I would be very happy and never saying a word again to what he did beforeĀ 

Exactly, he has a chance to redeem this whole frustrating fantasy season if he balls out during the playoffs.Ā  His trajectory is improving ... nobody jinx it please

41 minutes ago, DrFunkenstein13 said:

Exactly, he has a chance to redeem this whole frustrating fantasy season if he balls out during the playoffs.Ā  His trajectory is improving ... nobody jinx it please

You just did

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 3:32 AM, gregp said:

You were saying? There are no haters here anymore, because we've already given up on him.

He is in the fight of his life for top 100 value, and that's that. We are all aware of that.Ā 

Its better to use his roster spot to stream better options in free agency than to be always wondering how little he'll contribute to your team each game. Think of all the more productive free agents that you could have swapped this bum out for a while back with no regrets, like a Jakob Poetl.