NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeAndre Ayton 2020-2021 Outlook

On 4/8/2021 at 2:50 AM, squidthunder said:

Per our league settings, he's rated really high (we count DD as a category)

Going to be interesting on how he finishes the reg season for is owners

i mean hes healthy (knock on wood) on a winning team so no load management and he has 4 games every week. he will be more valuable than many 1st rd players ROS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please God, let this game be a sign of the things to come and I promise I will never watch that weird Japanese p*rn stuff I was watching lately  🙏

This is why you never panic 2-3 weeks into the season, especially on healthy, young studs who have put up great seasons before. Especially for a 22 year old former #1 overall draft pick coming off an

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

naw. he cant even break 30 min.

Doesn’t mean anything. If he’s providing he’s providing. 3rd round value moving forward. 

Edited by Flamez
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I'm fairly pleased with how he's been playing. Maybe we won't get the 20/10 with 2 blocks guy we were hoping for but he's been pretty close to 2nd round value. 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, fabrar said:

Yeah I'm fairly pleased with how he's been playing. Maybe we won't get the 20/10 with 2 blocks guy we were hoping for but he's been pretty close to 2nd round value. 

i think 16.5 pts at 67% (last 30 days) is a more appealing line than 20 pts as a lesser fg% anchor.

3 total stock avg last 14 days

• Like 2

So this dude poops the bed all year and everyone comes in here yelling and screaming calling him the biggest bust of the decade but then he has a fantastic month right before we’re about to go into the playoffs and nobody’s in here saying anything. Some of y’all got some nerve mannnnnn. Disrespect and roast people when they’re playing bad but when they’re good you don’t wanna talk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

WHERE THE HATERS AT WHERE THE HATERS AT ? 

Im taking him 2nd round again next season I swear 😍 over Kawhi, KD, PG24, Irving, Embiid. I didnt draft them anyway for at least 3 years now... and thats why Im always competitive in the playoffs. 

f u c k those mofos

they always let you down when's most important. I'm I right ??? Missing games in the playoffs for no f ucking reason or for actual injuries. I like my top picks giving me at least 70games and thats what Ayton does.

Im all in on total season value not per game

Edited by Stefan
2 hours ago, Flamez said:

So this dude poops the bed all year and everyone comes in here yelling and screaming calling him the biggest bust of the decade but then he has a fantastic month right before we’re about to go into the playoffs and nobody’s in here saying anything. Some of y’all got some nerve mannnnnn. Disrespect and roast people when they’re playing bad but when they’re good you don’t wanna talk

True that

Word man

Got to say it, he's been carrying my squad these past few weeks. Steady as they come lately. My league uses DD as a CAT, and he's been close to a walking DD lately. Per our league settings, he's #14 overall for the season and #6 for the past 30

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Flamez said:

You are right he has had a fantastic month especially comparing it to what he did before that. But stil he is not putting up better numbers than what he was drafted for. I mean the 17/10 with 1.2 blocks that he has past 30 days those were the norm and what everyone expected. Hell probably we expected like 18/12 with 1.5 blocks when drafted him. What stands out is his %s though that are terrific. This is where he has really improved.

So all in all yes great job Ayton because i thought you were dead meat, but i'm not gonna party because you are doing what you were drafted to do. 

In real life he is playing better than those numbers are showing, but this is fantasy.

Edited by RipCity0
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Flamez said:

He's playing very well lately - but he's still not where his ADP is. So kudos to him for turning it up a bit but on a season-long basis he is still kind of under performing.  If you're happy with underperformance then that's you I guess. I'm not gonna jump for joy because some guy is ALMOST providing what he's supposed to. 

4 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

I mean the 17/10 with 1.2 blocks that he has past 30 days

I'm sorry but he's much more than that. First of all he's at 2 stocks 

2nd only 1.6tos

3rd percentages 68.3fg% and  82.1 ft% 

30th ranked (9cat per game) last 30days

32nd ranked (9cat per game) last 60days

Lastly doesn't miss games at all and he's peaking at the right time for us.

Crazy good

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Stefan said:

2nd only 1.6tos

Crazy good

Those are good numbers but still below his ADP

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

2nd only 1.6tos

Crazy good

30th ranked isn't what was expected? That's the point for me. Nothing to celebrate about. Just a relief that he is finally producing consistently.

Last season btw he had 2.2 stocks. %s it's true he is much improved, but he is losing in counting stats.

Edited by RipCity0

Looks like the 2nd round price tag was worth it in the end because he's been amazing when it matters most, and will likely help me win a championship.

ALWAYS DRAFT BIGS WITH GOOD FT%

• Like 1
On 4/16/2021 at 6:53 PM, RipCity0 said:

30th ranked isn't what was expected? That's the point for me. Nothing to celebrate about. Just a relief that he is finally producing consistently.

Last season btw he had 2.2 stocks. %s it's true he is much improved, but he is losing in counting stats.

However if we shift per game value for total value he jumps tooooo... wait for it... Waaaait for it... Waaaaait

F i r s t _ r o u n d _ v a l u e _ l a s t _ 2 + m o n t h s 

And thats just crazy

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1