NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeAndre Ayton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please God, let this game be a sign of the things to come and I promise I will never watch that weird Japanese p*rn stuff I was watching lately  🙏

This is why you never panic 2-3 weeks into the season, especially on healthy, young studs who have put up great seasons before. Especially for a 22 year old former #1 overall draft pick coming off an

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

However if we shift per game value for total value he jumps tooooo... wait for it... Waaaait for it... Waaaaait

F i r s t _ r o u n d _ v a l u e _ l a s t _ 2 + m o n t h s 

And thats just crazy

Well since being healthy has become so rare this season this is truly valuable indeed.

• Thanks 1

all of us can play cat and mouse each and every week

so, where yall at now?

this mf is so inconsistent, id rather play noel every goddamn night knowing he wont go for more than 8 points every 2 weeks

• Like 1

Despite a few very bad games I'm happy with Ayton's overall production over last 2 weeks (R2 of the playoffs). Gave me 80rebounds 8blks 8steals 90points on fricking awsome 58fg% 

Thanks for nothing, you big oaf. You're a big reason why I'm not making it through this week in one of my main leagues

Not even touching this guy before 5th-6th round next year

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Despite a few very bad games I'm happy with Ayton's overall production over last 2 weeks (R2 of the playoffs). Gave me 80rebounds 8blks 8steals 90points on fricking awsome 58fg% 

That's two games for Brisset 😂

• Haha 4
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Thanks for nothing, you big oaf. You're a big reason why I'm not making it through this week in one of my main leagues

Not even touching this guy before 5th-6th round next year

I think you're exaggerating a bit though. No way in hell u're right about this.

Over last month (fantasy playoff time 4 many of us) he's 2nd round value in 9cat (22nd) and thats per game value... He jumps to 8th ranked player per total value over the same period. E I G H T H

Edited by Stefan
51 minutes ago, Stefan said:

I think you're exaggerating a bit though. No way in hell u're right about this.

Over last month (fantasy playoff time 4 many of us) he's 2nd round value in 9cat (22nd) and thats per game value... He jumps to 8th ranked player per total value over the same period. E I G H T H

You can take a month-long sample size for a lot of players and they'd have really high valuation. It doesn't really mean anything in the long run because you're rostering him for longer than a month. IDK why people are so obsessed with just looking at how he did for 1 month. 

31 minutes ago, fabrar said:

You can take a month-long sample size for a lot of players and they'd have really high valuation. It doesn't really mean anything in the long run because you're rostering him for longer than a month. IDK why people are so obsessed with just looking at how he did for 1 month. 

It's always the same axiom ... "what have you done for me lately?" especially during playoffs.

TBH I could care less if a player was mediocre for 30 weeks as long as he was a stud for those 4 consecutive games I had him. 

Same applies for star players. I will take Lillard as an example - whom I've been happy with all season long and has won or been instrumental in winning many weeks - but he has been average by his standards and a FG% drain. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, fabrar said:

It s true that his numbers are down across the board... but he s 2nd round value for the season (per total value)