NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeAndre Ayton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please God, let this game be a sign of the things to come and I promise I will never watch that weird Japanese p*rn stuff I was watching lately¬† ūüôŹ

This is why you never panic 2-3 weeks into the season, especially on healthy, young studs who have put up great seasons before. Especially for a 22 year old former #1 overall draft pick coming off an

Posted Images

Just foul trouble my peeps. 

8 minutes ago, ginocan said:

Well...he is not wrong. 

Ayton is the complete package outside of treys 

+ He's still a kid ,  just 2 years under the association . 

Shooting stroke is there. If he puts in the work, dude can easily master the 3 bomb

5 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Just foul trouble my peeps. 

Ayton is the complete package outside of treys 

+ He's still a kid ,  just 2 years under the association . 

Shooting stroke is there. If he puts in the work, dude can easily master the 3 bomb

Hope so. Reached for him in the 2nd. 

Need some CP3 connections. 

15 minutes ago, ginocan said:

Hope so. Reached for him in the 2nd. 

Need some CP3 connections. 

You and me both mate. 

Onto the next game; I'm still amped to see that pick and roll action, between Chris Paul & Deandre Ayton.

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, CFN said:

Solid line considering he had 3 fouls in the first quarter. It'll take some time for that CP3 connection to build, but it'll get there. Do not sell low.

1 minute ago, rage2021 said:

no not sell low. this guy will be a monster and FG/reb cornerstone

I mean, if you invested a 2nd round pick in a guy -- not referring to you guys specifically -- and you're unloading your shares after one game...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I mean, if you invested a 2nd round pick in a guy -- not referring to you guys specifically -- and you're unloading your shares after one game...

giphy.gif

Totally agree with you. But with today's shortened attention span and fantasy football-centric mindset, there are so many suckers out there. Take advantage.

Millions of people watched this game because Luka was in it, so this is not newsbreaking, but his first 2 fouls in the first 3 minutes of the game were:

1) he roadgrated a path to the hole for Booker or CP3, I forget who

2) he clipped some wing player with his elbow fighting for position with Powell for an OReb

He didn't even get in foul trouble contesting shots. 2 offensive fouls = 2 turnovers.

• tonycpsu changed the title to DeAndre Ayton 2020-2021 Outlook

im done drafting traditional bigs in this league.    they are absolutely worthless in todays league.. if you cant shoot treys consistently as a center you dont have much of a place in this league anymore.. im watching the game and its just guard after guard after guard play...   the only silver lining is that they are losing playing this way but Ayton is an after though..