NBC Sports Edge Forums

Donovan Mitchell 2020-2021 Outlook

2 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Point Mitchell is actually good, Conley injury might be a blessing in disguise. He needs to continue to play like this after Conley returns. Jazz look like a complete team, shooters everywhere (Conley, Mitchell, Ingles, Bojan, Clarkson), best defensive center in the league in Gobert, and this year's Sixth Man of the Year (Clarkson). 

Oneal is a great defender for wings too.

• Like 1

weird shooting 39% from 3 and his fg% is 42.7

i guess that means shoot more threes.

if that fg% ever creeps back up to 45% watch out. producing some solid lines at 41% fg.

conly needs to go away

Edited by colepenhagen
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, PaddyAustralia said:

punt fg% and he is top 20 value, got him lillard trae freddy, LETS GOOO

was going to come here and post something like that.

if mitchell shoots 43-44% with same fga, 3pta, dimes, steals ect he has been playing with since feb 1 he would be a 1st rder.

thats the cool thing about mitchell, when hes hot he can be a 1st rder for a week (h2h) or longer and since his dimes, steals, and threes are up this year (feb 1) his floor is just bad fg%

Edited by colepenhagen
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, colepenhagen said:

thanks. 20 overall past month

bless your soul, i said earlier that he is top 20 with punt fg% build, but now he is top 20 with none fg% build, he may be fired up for not being in mvp talks as the best player on the best team.

3 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I can empathize.  Phobias/anxiety are no joke; people shouldn’t criticize someone for their anxiety.  ****, John Madden went his entire professional career without getting on a plane (with good reason) and he’s a legend.  

• Like 1
Just now, 80version said:

I can empathize.  Phobias/anxiety are no joke; people shouldn’t criticize someone for their anxiety.  ****, John Madden went his entire professional career without getting on a plane (with good reason) and he’s a legend.  

Yup I remember Royce White having a torrid time with flying and it cost him an NBA career