11/23/2020 MNF LA Rams @ TB Bucs Game Day Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kupp? No. Woods? No. Reynolds? Nah. Everett? Still no.  Higbee? Not quite.  Jefferson? There it is. 

Imagine having Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown, and Rob Gronkowski and throwing a deep ball to a seemingly double covered Cameron Brate with the game on the line

Is he in here with us?! 👀

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

Underrated by who? Keenan's contract this year is worth $20m+, which is only behind Nuk and Julio. Kupp's new contract puts his yearly average over Devante Adams, Diggs, Allen Robinson. (13th highest paid yearly salary amongst WR this season)

Fans. The fantasy community. People on this forum.

I get it. I'm on an island. But I'll die on this hill. Kupp is Jerry Rice lite, haha. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Wyzzil said:

Exactly. Generational talent is a rare freakshow with sky high upside you may never see again in at least a decade or two, maybe even ever. Calvin Johnson and what not are generational talents. There's at least one or two kupps every draft class. 

Scotty Miller on the other side is probably closer to Kupp than Kupp is the Keenan. 😂

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

I get that. But someone just called Kupp a plum (whatever that means, I'm sure it isn't good). 

Kupp is a generational talent at WR, and no one ever mentions him as one of the best in the league. It's bizarre. 

Generational talent? Whoa. So you’re expecting to see him in the HOF? He’s good but he’s not generational. 

16 minutes ago, ginocan said:

Got home from work to see that Goff is having a perfect rating game literally. Unbelievable. 

Should have stream him. I needed Brady to have such a game to win in so many matchup. But nope instead old man Brady showed up. 

I don't think most people were expecting Goff to do this well tonight, don't beat yourself up too much about it.

• tonycpsu changed the title to 11/23/2020 MNF LA Rams @ TB Bucs Game Day Thread