NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeMarcus Cousins 2020-2021 Outlook

Wall gave Boogie a freebee uncontested dunk during a 3 on 0 and homeboy barely got up to clear the rim 😂 Huffing and puffing.

But the post moves haven't left. Crafty as hell.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's just that bit you missed where Cousins has a long history of being a top 10 fantasy player. How about Giles and Tucker?

We have been expecting someone of your caliber to arrive for a long time. We need that "bodies" guys. Welcome. 

2/16

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, bbythepier said:

Wall gave Boogie a freebee uncontested dunk during a 3 on 0 and homeboy barely got up to clear the rim 😂 Huffing and puffing.

But the post moves haven't left. Crafty as hell.

Big cuz could never get up high 😂 

Umm... not gonna lie but he doesn't seem to move well up and down the court. His movements just aren't the graceful yet powerful DeMarcus of the past which makes me sad. John wall looks pretty good just needs to find his shot. But demarcus legit looks stiff as a board moving on the court

Just now, SpazAB said:

Umm... not gonna lie but he doesn't seem to move well up and down the court. His movements just aren't the graceful yet powerful DeMarcus of the past which makes me sad. John wall looks pretty good just needs to find his shot. But demarcus legit looks stiff as a board moving on the court

Cousins hasn't played a regular season game in 2 years lol, no **** he's gonna be rusty. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SpazAB said:

I too haven't jogged in 2 years but I too expect to be a graceful gazelle once I do

• Haha 4

There's rusty but he physically looks like he's having trouble moving laterally to be honest. Even his strides up and down the court look short. I'm just telling you as someone who works with bodies as a profession and watched demarcus for a long time. Demarcus was amazing beacuse of how big he is and how graceful his feet moved. He just isn't moving well from what i can see

• Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, SpazAB said:

I'm just telling you as someone who works with bodies as a profession and watched demarcus for a long time. 

We have been expecting someone of your caliber to arrive for a long time. We need that "bodies" guys. Welcome. 

• Haha 8

Silas already said he’s open to play boogie and wood together. Playing demarcus at the 5 and wood at the 4. As season progresses and once harden gets dealt boogie will only get better.  
will be a steal if he stays healthy. 

47 minutes ago, NoJumper said:

Still worth holding?

You can probably do better in 10T or under. Still, even post-injury he's shown he can have upside (GSW) so he's definitely someone to monitor.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Lets just ignore the fact that he was in foul trouble....

Let’s just ignore the fact that injuries have crippled him and he’s now a shadow of his former self...

Edited by Pattythrills

I'm torn because he looked good in preseason and I was expecting him to be a borderline top 100 player in limited minutes to begin the season, with upside for the second half. But then he has looked really bad, washed those first two games. I don't know if it's because the change of pace and intensity (preseason it's not at the same level), the quarentine thing, or if he just needs time to pick up the pace after so much time without real action. I remember his time with GSW, it took him a bit to look good again, it gives me some hope. I'm gonna stash him for now and let's see how he looks after 3-4 weeks or so. It could be rust or maybe he is done, but I think the potential reward is worth the gamble for those who can afford it.

On 12/29/2020 at 4:16 PM, DezedandConfused said:
On 12/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Brandayz said:

tion? 

It'll probably be matchup-based because Christian Wood can play both 4-5 spot

Rockets pace is too quick for him 

The reactions in here... The guy hasn't played in 2 years and injured his Achilles and you expect him to come out guns blazing. Go ahead and drop him. Just hope you can get him back once he gets his feet under him.