NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeMarcus Cousins 2020-2021 Outlook

1 hour ago, lbjames6 said:

The reactions in here... The guy hasn't played in 2 years and injured his Achilles and you expect him to come out guns blazing. Go ahead and drop him. Just hope you can get him back once he gets his feet under him. 

Durant and Wall

Look just fine out there in their games.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's just that bit you missed where Cousins has a long history of being a top 10 fantasy player. How about Giles and Tucker?

We have been expecting someone of your caliber to arrive for a long time. We need that "bodies" guys. Welcome. 

2/16

Posted Images

Boogie will turn it around once he gets his legs under him a little more, he honestly still looked like a man amongst boys grabbing rebounds over the kings yesterday. Just have to give him some time but nobody would blame you if you dropped him for someone on the waiver wire cause he's not producing from a fantasy standpoint as of rn. I prefer to keep Cousins cause of his potential and cause i was a big fan of him back when he played on SAC/NOP but i do also have a handcuff with him and c wood. 

10 hours ago, Pattythrills said:

Yes if you enjoy losing.

Havent lost yet. But thinking if he’s worth a stash for mid-end season production? I have Seth available in my FA and thinking on dropping for him.

17 hours ago, Pattythrills said:

Let’s just ignore the fact that injuries have crippled him and he’s now a shadow of his former self...

If you're expecting a top ten player you will be disappointed. Of course he will be a shadow of his former self. Go ahead and drop him  :)

On 1/3/2021 at 11:19 AM, claptondecheeks said:

Was able to trade Boogie + Nurk for KAT the day before they played the Kings the first time. If I still had him, I’d be thinking Drop City right now. 

cool story bro

17 minutes ago, falconish said:

Someone dropped this guy in my league. Thinking of cutting Bagley for him

Absolutely make that move. Bagley is bad at basketball. 

• Like 1

The upside and talent is unquestionable - let's not forget that the dude was easily a top 2 big man at the league at some points.

Only concern is how much the injuries affected him and his own temper tantrums lol. He looked good in pre-season and his connection on-court with Wall is great so if he's on the wire, he's worth taking a flier on for those things alone. 

• Like 1