NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeMarcus Cousins 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's just that bit you missed where Cousins has a long history of being a top 10 fantasy player. How about Giles and Tucker?

We have been expecting someone of your caliber to arrive for a long time. We need that "bodies" guys. Welcome. 

2/16

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Would sell high if anyone is a believer. Wood took the ball out of this mans hands and itll be that way when he returns

He's barely had a chance to shake off the rust. Also its not hard to believe they can coexist together. 

9 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Why hasn't he played more mins?

Looks like they're still hesitant to give him big min. I scooped him in the league I dropped, but still unsure what this game means.

1 minute ago, RLDN106 said:

Looks like they're still hesitant to give him big min. I scooped him in the league I dropped, but still unsure what this game means.

I can't see him seeing more than 15-20 min max with Wood in the lineup, sadly. 

27 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Why hasn't he played more mins?

Dude hasn’t played basketball in like three years or something. They’re not going to toss him out there for 35 minutes and risk him getting injured again. 

If he keeps this up I bet his minutes will continue to rise until they start testing him playing alongside Wood. 

Last night it was evident that boogie has a lot of life left in him. However they will likely ease him in. i do see a world where in about 2-3 weeks he gets 20-25 minutes nightly. Hes a per minute beast and is a must hold

1 minute ago, csklmf said:

6-5-4 line is not bad from the last guy in your roster. Is he a hold in 12 teams? The touch gotta come back right? 

Ummmm Uhhhhh GIF - Ummmm Uhhhhh Uhm GIFs

I really wanna see Cousins come back and dominate, but I don't think he's gonna see more than 20 min max in any game when Wood plays. 

Two games coming up against the Lakers and I think they'll need his size to be able to have any chance of winning. Hoping to see him spend some time on the court with Wood. Looking forward to watching

8 hours ago, Basketboss21 said:

He got all his minutes in garbage time

Don't matter. If Cousins gets 20 minutes a game he's a must have at the end of the bench (in 12 teamers anyway). His per minute numbers are ridiculous, garbage time or no.

But yeah, you do have to account for injury liabilities and that referees use his face as a dart board in their break room. 

5 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Looks like Harden trade is pretty much a done deal at this point. Maybe Boogie gets some bigger minutes?

Doubt it, Harden's playing time has no correlation to Boogie's. For the most part, while Silas has said in interviews he will look to play both Woods at the 4 and Cousins at the 5, he hasn't really done it in games.