NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeMarcus Cousins 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's just that bit you missed where Cousins has a long history of being a top 10 fantasy player. How about Giles and Tucker?

We have been expecting someone of your caliber to arrive for a long time. We need that "bodies" guys. Welcome. 

2/16

Posted Images

I wonder if Silas might try to get Cousins down in the post instead of keeping him out on the perimeter. The current approach leads to forced 3pt attempts and cumbersome drives that end poorly because of his diminished athleticism following all of his injuries. A more traditional offense for when Cousins is in the game might go a long way.

3 hours ago, BossRoss said:

I wonder if Silas might try to get Cousins down in the post instead of keeping him out on the perimeter. The current approach leads to forced 3pt attempts and cumbersome drives that end poorly because of his diminished athleticism following all of his injuries. A more traditional offense for when Cousins is in the game might go a long way.

I think that's their end game when Cousins is up to form. Christian woods is a career 4. They should be playing them together

2 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

No you a**

some of us have both. Wish that on Tucker. 

yes. were hoping that woods plays the four spot and they would have a Cousins-AD like type of front court

Picked Eric Gordon over him for the B2B thinking he’d be rested SMH. You know boogies having a day out when I’m disappointed by Gordon’s 29 points. Houston’s become a real interesting mix now with former older age studs like wall ola and boogie with some promising youth wood Tate and kpj

4 minutes ago, AJx88x said:

If he was dropped, how much FAAB would you guys estimate him at?

well thrilla said $20 I woulda put like $15. I added him dropped Horford. Hes played back to back 30 minutes. I just hope its a sign Houston will give him more minutes when Wood is back.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Y’all expecting much when Wood comes back? I’m confused. He was trash before Wood was out.

well were kinda hoping they start together. Woods was always a 4. and who is in the right mind would bench someone who can get 28-17?!?

Edited by thrilla1nManila
3 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

well were kinda hoping they start together. Woods was always a 4. and who is in the right mind would bench someone who can get 27-15?!?

I mean I get the ideology but Wood is at 98% at C and 2% at PF. And Cousins is at 100% C. So unless Silas does a 360 and benches Tucker, I don’t see how that happens. But hey! I dig it.