NBC Sports Edge Forums

Clint Capela 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to trade him for Giannis and also tried trading him for Rudy Gobert but got rejected.  I guess I just i have to ride him for the rest of the season :)

I have a feeling he is going to lead the league in Rebounds and 2nd in Blocks this season !!!

Edited by NashNoTrash
5 hours ago, NashNoTrash said:

I tried to trade him for Giannis and also tried trading him for Rudy Gobert but got rejected.  I guess I just i have to ride him for the rest of the season :)

I have a feeling he is going to lead the league in Rebounds and 2nd in Blocks this season !!!

Giannis?  Come on man.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Who can I trade Capela for in a 10 cat league (+DD)? I feel like Capela can maintain this level of play ROS. Even with Gallo back, Capela just needs some lobs. Hopefully he doesn't get achilles soreness again.

8 hours ago, eladamrine said:

Who can I trade Capela for in a 10 cat league (+DD)? I feel like Capela can maintain this level of ROS.

If you think he maintains this level ROS you don’t trade him since he’s playing like a top 10 guy and no one will give you a top 10 guy for Capela (outside of Kyrie but I wouldn’t want that headache)

On 1/25/2021 at 3:33 AM, alexstr said:

If you think he maintains this level ROS you don’t trade him since he’s playing like a top 10 guy and no one will give you a top 10 guy for Capela (outside of Kyrie but I wouldn’t want that headache)

Trying to sell high on him for some depth. Top 5 player last week. Can I get multiple 2nd/3rd/4th round guys for him?

1 hour ago, eladamrine said:

Trying to sell high on him for some depth. Top 5 player last week. Can I get multiple 2nd/3rd/4th round guys for him?

no.

keep trying

anyone givng u a vomume base top 25 player with anything extra is dumb

but..... i have seen some desperate pf/c teams over paying. i rejected great value for collins because of teams needs.

Edited by colepenhagen

Y'all must be out of your god damn mind if you think he's gonna stay healthy playing 40 mins a night. Did y'all forget he's coming off a ruptured achillis 🤣. Sell high is the move trust me

3 minutes ago, shayan23 said:

Y'all must be out of your god damn mind if you think he's gonna stay healthy playing 40 mins a night. Did y'all forget he's coming off a ruptured achillis 🤣. Sell high is the move trust me

what are you smoking?

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, shayan23 said:

Get off the crack son 

• Like 1

He was dominant Last week, but did feast on some horrible teams without starting caliber Cs. Wolves without KAT twice, blazers without Nurk, and the pistons. They were also missing players in many of those games. Sell high if you can land a top 20 player for sure, but he’s still gonna be really good.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shayan23 said:

Can I play in whatever taco leagues you participate in?

• Haha 1