Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Clint Capela 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to trade him for Giannis and also tried trading him for Rudy Gobert but got rejected.  I guess I just i have to ride him for the rest of the season :)

I have a feeling he is going to lead the league in Rebounds and 2nd in Blocks this season !!!

Edited by NashNoTrash
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NashNoTrash said:

I tried to trade him for Giannis and also tried trading him for Rudy Gobert but got rejected.  I guess I just i have to ride him for the rest of the season :)

I have a feeling he is going to lead the league in Rebounds and 2nd in Blocks this season !!!

Giannis?  Come on man.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who can I trade Capela for in a 10 cat league (+DD)? I feel like Capela can maintain this level of play ROS. Even with Gallo back, Capela just needs some lobs. Hopefully he doesn't get achilles soreness again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, eladamrine said:

Who can I trade Capela for in a 10 cat league (+DD)? I feel like Capela can maintain this level of ROS.

If you think he maintains this level ROS you don’t trade him since he’s playing like a top 10 guy and no one will give you a top 10 guy for Capela (outside of Kyrie but I wouldn’t want that headache)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2021 at 3:33 AM, alexstr said:

If you think he maintains this level ROS you don’t trade him since he’s playing like a top 10 guy and no one will give you a top 10 guy for Capela (outside of Kyrie but I wouldn’t want that headache)

Trying to sell high on him for some depth. Top 5 player last week. Can I get multiple 2nd/3rd/4th round guys for him?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eladamrine said:

Trying to sell high on him for some depth. Top 5 player last week. Can I get multiple 2nd/3rd/4th round guys for him?

no.

keep trying

anyone givng u a vomume base top 25 player with anything extra is dumb

but..... i have seen some desperate pf/c teams over paying. i rejected great value for collins because of teams needs.

Edited by colepenhagen
Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all must be out of your god damn mind if you think he's gonna stay healthy playing 40 mins a night. Did y'all forget he's coming off a ruptured achillis 🤣. Sell high is the move trust me

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shayan23 said:

Y'all must be out of your god damn mind if you think he's gonna stay healthy playing 40 mins a night. Did y'all forget he's coming off a ruptured achillis 🤣. Sell high is the move trust me

what are you smoking?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, shayan23 said:

Y'all must be out of your god damn mind if you think he's gonna stay healthy playing 40 mins a night. Did y'all forget he's coming off a ruptured achillis 🤣. Sell high is the move trust me

Get off the crack son 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

He was dominant Last week, but did feast on some horrible teams without starting caliber Cs. Wolves without KAT twice, blazers without Nurk, and the pistons. They were also missing players in many of those games. Sell high if you can land a top 20 player for sure, but he’s still gonna be really good.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shayan23 said:

Y'all must be out of your god damn mind if you think he's gonna stay healthy playing 40 mins a night. Did y'all forget he's coming off a ruptured achillis 🤣. Sell high is the move trust me

Can I play in whatever taco leagues you participate in?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...