NBC Sports Edge Forums

Clint Capela 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/16/2021 at 7:56 PM, bjav4282 said:

This guy is not one to play through any injury or discomfort. As soon as I saw that questionable tag the other day I knew I was screwed.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Josh clown Lloyd said he's a sell high LOL 

Josh is usually pretty good but sometimes he has some clown opinions that he has a tendency to just keep doubling down on 

• Like 1

This guy is the biggest beast in the world.

He took a hard fall today but even if he sits out for the rest of the week he's already won me rebounds.  40 pts 40 boards in 2 games 🥰

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, alexstr said:

This guy is the biggest beast in the world.

He took a hard fall today but even if he sits out for the rest of the week he's already won me rebounds.  40 pts 40 boards in 2 games 🥰

Facts, he's an absolute monster. No issue with him taking some rest. He gives me 2 Cs worth of rebounds every game lol 

• Like 2

Hoping him and Trae are both back in time for next week. Unfortunately, I'd be surprised if Clint plays their next couple games judging by how he had a hard time just sitting down and walking after the game. 

Heard he mightve hurt his tailbone, I think Curry had something similar recently right? Anyone know how many games he missed for that? 

11 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Heard he mightve hurt his tailbone, I think Curry had something similar recently right? Anyone know how many games he missed for that? 

Curry missed 5 games...so hopefully Clint's isn't as serious as he played the rest of the game...

Also Curry came back and had a historic run so if the pattern persists Clint gonna average 25/25 with 5 blocks when he comes back.

• Haha 5

Totally agree that Capela is a beast. I foolishly avoided him thinking that Collins would offset some of his rebounds .... WRONG .... 

He was drafted on the 7th rd in my league. I picked Whitesand on the 5th rd. Kick myself every time I see Capela's stats.

• Like 2