NBC Sports Edge Forums

Clint Capela 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

My one worry would be when Gallo comes back, do they run Collins at the 5 more?

LOL bruh Collins is finished on that team. He is atrocious on defense when playing the 5 and his usage has dipped in a big way. The beef with Trae plus not getting an extension means he is not priority for them. I think Hunter is already the better player and they have Gallo

Guy is a beast, I think we are just starting to see the best of him after being brought along slowly to make sure his foot/achilles was good. Most encouraging thing is back to back games of  37 and 39 minutes means he must be feeling very good otherwise that would never happen.  His numbers are very similar to Gobert's with less blocks but also much less damage done in FTs due to less volume(and he should also be able to get closer to 60%).  

• Like 1
On 12/30/2020 at 1:30 PM, Bugs bunny said:

What in the wide world of sports is with the latest blurb?

-Capela had a lackluster debut scoring 7 pts, 9reb, 1 ast and 2 blks in 20 minutes. With Galo set to return it’s unclear how big of a role he will have in the rotation competing with John Collins too. 

lackluster??? In 20 minutes?? Looks great to me. 
Unclear how big of a role? Seriously? Who writes this crud?

😳. Unclear. Last luster 😎 huge game baby 

• Like 2

What are some updated ROS projections for him? Hopefully minutes will continue to be in the low 30s once Gallo comes back. Im thinking something in the range of  16pts/14rebs/1.7 blocks on 60% FG 

3 hours ago, binhdvu83 said:

What are some updated ROS projections for him? Hopefully minutes will continue to be in the low 30s once Gallo comes back. Im thinking something in the range of  16pts/14rebs/1.7 blocks on 60% FG 

Gallo, hunter, huerter, reddish will be black holes on offense...so I would say more like 10-12 points a game with the random games where he goes off

1 minute ago, eladamrine said:

Is it time to sell high on him? He was a top 16 player last year in my 10 cat +DD league. Can he get back there with the hawks despite a slow start to the season?

Lol