NBC Sports Edge Forums

Miles Bridges 2020-2021 Outlook

10 minutes ago, kane said:

He is very inconsistent, sometimes looks great but sometimes will be disappear and get empty stat

Sometimes maybe good sometimes maybe ****.

- Gennaro Gattuso 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The rising stars MVP should be a valuable sleeper considering he's got a legitimate all star by his side elevating his play in Gordon Hayward, and being in the klutch clique with Bron, Simmons & D

Sorry dude. Still love the name, but the car is still staying in park.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

With PJ injury potentially out for a while, finally chance for bridges to start and put up some consistent decent numbers?

Was just wondering the same thing. I had been holding him more so because of Hayward, but now I'm thinking this might be what finally opens up some minutes for him.

17 minutes ago, nlm said:

Was just wondering the same thing. I had been holding him more so because of Hayward, but now I'm thinking this might be what finally opens up some minutes for him.

Def starting which should be enough to guarantee more mins and shots and potentially even a few center mins with their small ball lineup...

1 minute ago, beejay6020 said:

Def starting which should be enough to guarantee more mins and shots and potentially even a few center mins with their small ball lineup...

Has it been confirmed he will start with PJ out?

46 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

Just rotoworld blurb for pj but I’d say that’s just an assumption 

Just saw that blurb. Probably accurate. The question is how much time PJ actually misses. Bridges could be a really solid player if he gets the minutes to produce. 

• Like 1

I drafted Bridges on the notion that Hayward might get hurt.... Hayward has been a beast, but I really do believe in Bridges if he's seeing 30+ minutes. He could put up some really nice numbers...

• 2 weeks later...

Ain't nobody gonna mention my main man Miles' 4 consecutive dub/dubs of the bench and averaging damn close to 30mpg last dozen games??  Or does his production take a hit with the return of Devonte'?  Guess we'll find out soon enough sportsfans, I for one have been riding this bus for a over week and haven't been disappointed yet

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Hayward's out same hand as last season, go add this baller asap or forever hold your peace. 

Only if hes gonna play better than Zion

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Chrizz said:

dunk of the season

Holy s**t that was absolutely FILTHY 

Also the hornets have the best announcers lol 

5 hours ago, fabrar said:

Holy s**t that was absolutely FILTHY 

Also the hornets have the best announcers lol 

My comment doesn't have anything to do with bridges but I really can't stand the hornets play by play guy, they will be down 20 in the first quarter and he will be yelling in excitement about a layup that the hornets made