Miles Bridges 2020-2021 Outlook

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The rising stars MVP should be a valuable sleeper considering he's got a legitimate all star by his side elevating his play in Gordon Hayward, and being in the klutch clique with Bron, Simmons & D

Sometimes maybe good sometimes maybe ****.               - Gennaro Gattuso 

This guy's having a great finish to the season, definitely going to be on my target list next year. As a side note, I thought the Raptors announcers were bad homers, but these Hornets guys are moronic. Hard to listen to them.

2 hours ago, tredford8 said:

This guy's having a great finish to the season, definitely going to be on my target list next year. As a side note, I thought the Raptors announcers were bad homers, but these Hornets guys are moronic. Hard to listen to them.

i’d disagree but thats just me, probably the only two teams that have decent commentators, every other team is plain ******** boring and i’d rather watch it on mute...90% of them suck at their job, atleast these guys bring excitement and show their hearts each and every night

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, L3onD said:

i’d disagree but thats just me, probably the only two teams that have decent commentators, every other team is plain ******** boring and i’d rather watch it on mute...90% of them suck at their job, atleast these guys bring excitement and show their hearts each and every night

That's fair, I'm just not a fan of the over-the-top style. Can't knock the passion, though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, L3onD said:

I love the Hornets announcers !

Anytime they play I specifically watch their broadcast on leaguepass.

It was even more fun when I had LaMelo healthy. But Miles has been putting on a show himself , so can’t complain.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Is it just a one game thing ?

Says out for Tuesday & BBM has him returning 5/6 

I know protocols usually take around 10-14 days to clear, but his latest update is a bit vague. 

Edited by RunCMC
6 minutes ago, fantasick said:

the blurb was already talking about drafting him next season lol... maybe they expect people to know it already... if it is 14 days then that's it.

Yeah I just got the updated blurb. Out 10-14 days 

I was holding onto false hope lol, really didn't want to drop Bridges man.

FML ... when it's Tuesday and you already used 3 add-drops. What a time to be alive 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fabrar said:

So McDaniels or Monk?

i’d say Monk...McDaniels’ gonna be solid but Monk is the one who can go ham even tho Rozier, Melo & Devonte are all healthy

correction: Devonte is injured currently if I’m not mistaken...Monk’s gonna go ham tonight

Edited by L3onD