NBC Sports Edge Forums

Marvin Bagley III 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the more difficult things to do in fantasy is be the loser in trading out Bagley, but somehow you’ve managed to do just that.

That's like saying "if Harden can stay out of strip clubs"

🎶 Come and listen to my story bout a man named Luke Poor son of Bill, seems his coaching style's a fluke And then one day he was shootin at some hoops And up from the ground came a

This is what I'm talking about that he still has the offensive skills just not in the right system and coach.

This the difference between a passing Point Guard in Tyrese and a scoring guard in D Fox. The bigs have noticeably been better with Haliburton.

• Like 2

21 year old former #2 pick who had a very solid rookie year, followed by a injury plagued 2nd year(but was still solid per game). Yet the Rotoworld forum scouts all confirmed he was a bust after 7 games in his 3rd season after ramping back up off an injury. Not saying he will be great, but plenty of upside and certainly better than many people here and other experts are giving him credit for. 

• Like 3

I haven't looked it up, but I'm going to guess that the Bulls are last or near last in defense thus far. They've been a fantasy haven for the rest of the league. Solid game for him, but need to see him string some solid games together before any conclusions can be made. 

Just now, tremixt said:

I haven't looked it up, but I'm going to guess that the Bulls are last or near last in defense thus far. They've been a fantasy haven for the rest of the league. Solid game for him, but need to see him string some solid games together before any conclusions can be made. 

Yea I mean if he can do this consistently against better teams then I'll eat my words. Just a headache to own when he's not hitting shots or getting stocks.

28 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

This is what I'm talking about that he still has the offensive skills just not in the right system and coach.

This the difference between a passing Point Guard in Tyrese and a scoring guard in D Fox. The bigs have noticeably been better with Haliburton.

Think you may be onto something here. 

I knew the sneaky DFS underpriced play was coming, along with Bagley chest beaters afterwards. No harm, I guess, he was good tonight. He still checked out with 8 minutes left and never came back in winning time, so Luke wasn't bullied by Daddy and clearly has a new level of autonomy.

I do agree Haliburton gets him the ball in better spots than Fox, as suggested above. It will be a good test case here over the next few games to see if Haliburton does help unleash him.

• Like 1

This was an interesting game. 

No Fox due to tight hamstring. Not only did Bagley go off but Holmes as well. Haliburton seems to be doing a bit of everything tonight on both ends of the floor. 

He was a headache to own last season; look to see if he strings together a few consistent games. 

2 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

He was dropped before this game in my 10 team league. Worth putting a number 3 claim on or hell no?

Hell no. He'd still be inconsistent throughout the season. At the least, he should find that he'll get more opportunities when playing with Haliburton.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Stefan said:

wtf u good fam ? 

tenor.gif

Are you posting everywhere like this? 

You dont agree with him? Fine. Try to elaborate your opinion with something more than a meme. 

18 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Are you posting everywhere like this? 

You dont agree with him? Fine. Try to elaborate your opinion with something more than a meme. 

Man I don't have to elaborate anything in this case... Bagley ain’t worth owning in a 20 team league, REALLY ?!? F ucking nonsense
ahahah Jesus
Are u also insane like him ?

Edited by Stefan