NBC Sports Edge Forums

LeBron James 2020-2021 Outlook

Screw the season high and all the treys.  He's the master of jinxes. Cedi on the FT line and trailing by 8:

Lebron: "Cedi, you gon miss it."

*Cedi bricks FT

Lebron: "Yeee, that's my guy."

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing worse than seeing you #1 pick’s thread at the top of the forum’s front page. 

He should probably take games off. That one season where he took a week off in CLE helped him tremendously, but I do think Lebron pushes to play a lot because he feels like it's his obligation to the

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

man this guy has definitely taken the foot off the pedal. He hasnt been aggressive at all since AD went down.

im looking at his stats the last 10 games and im amazed. When you watch him play he doesnt seem to be trying to take over but when you look at his stats it says differently. Just shows why hes considered top 3 by many people.

"An athlete who has a moderate-severity high ankle sprain may be capable of returning to full participation at two to three weeks following injury, but persistence of functional limitations for six to eight weeks is not uncommon for more severe cases "  oh man 

This season is fxxking crazy,seems every first and second round player suffer serious injury beside Harden,Jokic and Lillard

3 minutes ago, kane said:

This season is fxxking crazy,seems every first and second round player suffer serious injury beside Harden,Jokic and Lillard

This is why I love harden and dame, they're absolute ironmen. Huge minutes, huge production and almost never injured. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, kane said:

Curry also

Aaaaaand I f ucked it up now. There goes my season under the bus 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

36 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

You guys realize after he suffered the injury he stayed on the floor and hit a three right?

He was not leaving that game unless he reached double digit scoring to keep his streak alive 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

You guys realize after he suffered the injury he stayed on the floor and hit a three right?

His ankle was still “warm” and it hadn’t locked up yet. 

LeBron will be back in two weeks. Lakers can't afford to load manage him like KD. I honestly don't see the Lakers winning a game without him and AD, so there could be a long losing streak ahead. I'm sure the training staff in L.A. will heal him up back to full strength in no time, he isn't fragile like Ja Morant... he built different. They simply can't afford to load manage him and rest him up for the playoffs,  and it's looking like his last chance to win now, with the Nets, Clippers, top 8 West, and Warriors on the rise.

Edited by MantisToboggan