Bounce Back Candidates 2020-2021

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is your friend Dennis Smith Jr.?

A few years ago Seth Curry poster top 80 value with the MMavs. Sixers are a team which could have him back in that range, which is a huge bounce back from his ~280 and ~180 ranks over the past two sea

Biggest bounce back i reckon will be horford. He just looks back to his old self and is in a perfect situation (obvs until late season and resting etc starts) and probs want to prove he is still an el

3 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Biggest bounce back i reckon will be horford. He just looks back to his old self and is in a perfect situation (obvs until late season and resting etc starts) and probs want to prove he is still an elite player in this league.

In a great spot.

The concern would be late season during fantasy playoffs, but with no other quality centres on their roster he should get all the run he can handle. 

Sweating hard as I ctrl+f "Paul George" and find nothing 🥵

I think PG3 is due some upside, given that he plays the minutes and his steals don't tank. It looks like his ADP (EDIT: on Yahoo) is around 21, which seems a bit low to me given what he could do while playing a healthy season. Am I missing anything here?

Edited by theyister
1 minute ago, theyister said:

Sweating hard as I ctrl+f "Paul George" and find nothing 🥵

I think PG3 is due some upside, given that he plays the minutes and his steals don't tank. It looks like his ADP (EDIT: on Yahoo) is around 21, which seems a bit low to me given what he could do while playing a healthy season. Am I missing anything here?

I think his piss poor playoff performance is lowering his stock for the most part. Likely a solid value.

13 minutes ago, kendanc said:

Anyone high on Bagley as a bounce back guy? He's on my wire but i'm a bit worried he'll continue to be a headache to own

if he’s on the wire just take him and give him a chance for a couple of weeks. No risk but immense upside I think. 

• Like 1

I'm a believer in Oladipo having a bounce-back year. I got him in the 8th round in a couple of leagues and I think that's good value for him. While I doubt he will ever go back to that borderline first-round 2017 year, he could still return 4th-5th round value - he has the talent. 

Horford is another big one. He just didn't fit in with the Sixers squad, and is the 2nd best player on OKC now. He will have the minutes and the touches to make an impact. Another guy available in later rounds who can return early-mid round value.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, fabrar said:

I'm a believer in Oladipo having a bounce-back year. I got him in the 8th round in a couple of leagues and I think that's good value for him. While I doubt he will ever go back to that borderline first-round 2017 year, he could still return 4th-5th round value - he has the talent. 

Horford is another big one. He just didn't fit in with the Sixers squad, and is the 2nd best player on OKC now. He will have the minutes and the touches to make an impact. Another guy available in later rounds who can return early-mid round value.

Hasn't looked good so far and the injury he suffered was an odd one for a person his age. It really makes me wonder.

20 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Hasn't looked good so far and the injury he suffered was an odd one for a person his age. It really makes me wonder.

I could use this on my team. Pretty productive for 24 minutes court time.

Oladipo scored 20 points (7-14 FG, 4-9 3PT, 2-2 FT) to go along with two rebounds, two assists and two steals across 24 minutes in Friday's preseason loss to the 76ers.

1 hour ago, rabaak said:

I could use this on my team. Pretty productive for 24 minutes court time.

Oladipo scored 20 points (7-14 FG, 4-9 3PT, 2-2 FT) to go along with two rebounds, two assists and two steals across 24 minutes in Friday's preseason loss to the 76ers.

Of course, and you could use the absolute trash stats he posted in the two prior preseason games as well. You can use a lot of things and it all comes down to your goals.

3 hours ago, Spyplane said:

Of course, and you could use the absolute trash stats he posted in the two prior preseason games as well. You can use a lot of things and it all comes down to your goals.

When 2 preseason games define a season 

#RotoworldForums 

Edited by CrimsonGhost
  • Haha 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Bounce Back Candidates 2020-2021