Lonzo Ball 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes a walking triple single.

Really liking what I've been seeing recently. (stats include tonight's game)

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

i was in a battle for FG and it being the last day i actually contemplated benching lonzo as we know what he can be like and thought hed be rusty..but WOW, what a return. with NAW going down & if ingram and lonzo miss any more time he could be putting up some beast lines, but happy just to have him back!

2 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

every1 arguing with me first couple pages have vanished lmfao

people who don't see what makes Lonzo great haven't played real team basketball before

Edited by indigorivers
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

Man all year I was stoked with the health of lonzo and ingram and then they both just fall apart at fantasy playoff time!

Bro, count your blessings 🥲 Here are the list of guys injured at the same time for me: Lonzo, Ingram, Durant, LeBron, Collins, Nance, on top of extended absences from Markkanen, Mitch Robinson, and having streamers to help also immediately get injured or suspended (Gafford, Bembry, Dragic). Also had Tatum and Jimmy (who I traded for the guys above) miss extended time from Covid.

FML.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, lethotjames23 said:

you dont win **** dumbass hes still top 60 on the year and hes on mins restriction

do you play in some kiddie league where playoffs dont matter? quit making excuses, minutes restrictions what a farce... he played  almost 30 mins last 2 games

7 hours ago, TroutFister said:

do you play in some kiddie league where playoffs dont matter? quit making excuses, minutes restrictions what a farce... he played  almost 30 mins last 2 games

if lonzo is the reason you're losing you stink at this lmao