Lonzo Ball 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes a walking triple single.

Really liking what I've been seeing recently. (stats include tonight's game)

Posted Images

1 minute ago, affliction said:

Shooting more shots than anyone on the team 3/12 fg 1/7 3pt

As a pelicans fan this guy is trash he will be somewhere else next year he will never be consistent 

whole team was trash. he shot more than everyone because zion adams and bledsoe can't shoot so no spacing. and ingram locked down by bridges. relax. yall just got worked by a better team lol

Edited by lethotjames23
16 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

whole team was trash. he shot more than everyone because zion adams and bledsoe can't shoot so no spacing. and ingram locked down by bridges. relax. yall just got worked by a better team lol

lonzo was the worst player on the team by far. 

6 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

okay? what you gonna do about it? drop him? lol. he was bad. the team got blown out. it is what it is. trade him if you can't handle it. idk what to tell you lol

This is a thread for discussion which is what is occurring.

You must be heavily invested in Zo. Good luck. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

okay? what you gonna do about it? drop him? lol. he was bad. the team got blown out. it is what it is. trade him if you can't handle it. idk what to tell you lol

i'm just saying he sucked hard, and you're making excuses blaming the team. yes the pelicans were trash, but lonzo sucked the most. that's it, that's all. 

1 minute ago, affliction said:

This is a thread for discussion which is what is occurring.

You must be heavily invested in Zo. Good luck. 

Just now, TroutFister said:

i'm just saying he sucked hard, and you're making excuses blaming the team. yes the pelicans were trash, but lonzo sucked the most. that's it, that's all. 

its just always funny to see the crying and flip flopping in threads.  im quarantining and bored so i'll entertain it. you guys are acting like you've never been in this situation before. drop him or trade him lol.

1 minute ago, lethotjames23 said:

its just always funny to see the crying and flip flopping in threads.  im quarantining and bored so i'll entertain it. you guys are acting like you've never been in this situation before. drop him or trade him lol.

If you’re going to be upset over people bashing Zo just don’t open the thread lol 

• Haha 1
Just now, affliction said:

If you’re going to be upset over people bashing Zo just don’t open the thread lol 

lmao not upset. just laughing at you for acting like a rookie. there's a vent thread on here for you to cry on. go post in there.

this is to discuss **** in depth/ talk about a player's future prospects. not cry about them.

2 minutes ago, giannisforpresident said:

I think his value goes way up when they move him or Bledsoe to the second unit. The starting unit is trash for spacing. No one can get anything going. What the hell were thinking with Steven Adams?!?

yeah they need to start josh hart for bledsoe and play meli a **** ton more. they can just outscore a lot of teams if they just have more spacing in all of their units. steven adams trade/signing was a huge mistake.

I really think Lonzo should have more time on the court when BI is off. Think its wasting a lot of his minutes always playing next to dominate ball handlers. Worst line of his career today but the whole team sucked and Lonzo showed a lot of offensive improvement with not just taking threes the other game. Great buy low if an impatient owner has him.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, megaplayboy said:

I just want ppl and the announcers to stop talking about his improved shooting and offense, he's just not a talented scorer and probably won't be anytime soon. He's an average PG maybe above average one day don't expect anything more or less. 

I mean both can be true. His defense & passing is truly above average. I don't know if you can admit that though.

1 hour ago, rncnomics said:

I mean both can be true. His defense & passing is truly above average. I don't know if you can admit that though.

i mean compared to todays nba sure his defense is above average, but thats not saying a lot. I feel like those players who are very gifted in scoring do not try hard on defense.  Basically Lonzo is doing 100% on defense, this is his ceiling while someone else only tries 50%. Passing wise, he is above average for sure. Scoring wise hes trash.