Lonzo Ball 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes a walking triple single.

Really liking what I've been seeing recently. (stats include tonight's game)

people still holding? Dude been a bust all season How you going to let your younger bro enter and league and own you right away year 1?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

how do you have 7000 posts on this site and you still react to individual bad games like a scorned female?

We were having a discussion about Lonzo, your son. That’s what this whole forum is for you are really sensitive. Just block me if you’re going to be upset every time someone says something negative about your god 

Edited by affliction
Just now, affliction said:

We were having a discussion about Lonzo, your son. That’s what this whole forum is for you are really sensitive. 

you know i really didn't expect you to make the lavar joke. seriously. didn't cross my mind. that was awesome.

gonna say im his gf next? lmao

he's averaging just about the exact numbers you would have drafted him for. maybe underperforming a bit. unless you reached super high for him, complaining about games where he misses shots is just silly.

bunch of guys, including zion, missed a lot of easy assists. you guys will have a lot easier time with fantasy not worrying about game to game shooting results.

how i'm telling that to a poster with over 7k posts is absurd to me lol

Highly disappointed. I thought that he would Ball out this year (no pun intended) when he bet on himself by not agreeing to.an extension. 

Instead that bet on himself is looking like it will be MLE, probably not even. 

Edited by Dominator83

Just traded LaMelo for Lonzo. Co-managing with a friend and wasn’t totally convinced by the move, but was OK to cash in and get Zo’s floor/ceiling. It’s done now, I just want to hear some optimism about this dude 😂

This game was concerning though. What’s happening? Anything to look forward to? Nowhere to go but up?

6 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Just traded LaMelo for Lonzo. Co-managing with a friend and wasn’t totally convinced by the move, but was OK to cash in and get Zo’s floor/ceiling. It’s done now, I just want to hear some optimism about this dude 😂

This game was concerning though. What’s happening? Anything to look forward to? Nowhere to go but up?

i think trading for lonzo is a good move, BUT, giving up lamelo was wrong.he just looks so comfortable and ready for the nba and i feel like he will be much better than lonzo from now until they both retire. he has that something special that you dont see with zo often. 
I have optimism though. the 2 PG lineup is obviously not working and they need to make a change quick smart. and they wont be giving their 30+ yr old declining bledsoe the starting job over lonzo who has the skillset to be a very useful and productive player given the right coaching. 

He is also lacking confidence and making silly mistakes. He is taking more shots though and seems to be locked into 14ish points a game which is great if he can sort out his assists. The defence will come and if he gets the usage the assists will too. He is (even though many dont think) a very good player and had showed that last year, he wont just lose his skill after one offseason. Stat positive and unless he gets benched he is no way a drop.

I also have hope that lamelo out paying him will ignite a flame in him and start him putting up big numbers.

• Thanks 2

Thanks bro. Yeah, trading LaMelo wasn’t my call. Again, co-managing and learning to work together. Both of us have been champions in our respective leagues for years, so it’s a fun experiment in another competitive league.

I love fun players like LaMelo, but didn’t mind his take of cashing in for Lonzo. We took LaMelo 110~ in our league and are pretty deep at the moment. 

Hoping Zo turns it around. It’s a buy low moment for him. I’m only looking for 14/5/7 with 1.3stl 0.7blk potential tbh. Also %s that won’t tank us.

12 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Thanks bro. Yeah, trading LaMelo wasn’t my call. Again, co-managing and learning to work together. Both of us have been champions in our respective leagues for years, so it’s a fun experiment in another competitive league.

I love fun players like LaMelo, but didn’t mind his take of cashing in for Lonzo. We took LaMelo 110~ in our league and are pretty deep at the moment. 

Hoping Zo turns it around. It’s a buy low moment for him. I’m only looking for 14/5/7 with 1.3stl 0.7blk potential tbh. Also %s that won’t tank us.

could easily get those averages with 2.4 threes and low 40%s FG and high 60%s FT but on very low volume. im dissapointed but i see him turnign it around for sure

1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:
Does anybody else think this is moronic? I'm pretty sure that Lonzo would be more effective with the ball in his hands. 

I'm starting to think we're not getting 7 assists this season

Edited by BrickWalled
3 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

Does anybody else think this is moronic? I'm pretty sure that Lonzo would be more effective with the ball in his hands. 

I pretty much said this earlier. He is more effective with the ball but the offense runs through Ingram and Zion. The team lacks shooters so they are forcing Lonzo to be something he isn’t. 

10 minutes ago, affliction said:

I pretty much said this earlier. He is more effective with the ball but the offense runs through Ingram and Zion. The team lacks shooters so they are forcing Lonzo to be something he isn’t. 

Agreed. Lonzo is effective with the ball in his hands, but I’m not taking the ball out of Ingrams hands. And Zion is Zion so, Lonzo needs to learn to shoot or ask for a trade.

7 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Agreed. Lonzo is effective with the ball in his hands, but I’m not taking the ball out of Ingrams hands. And Zion is Zion so, Lonzo needs to learn to shoot or ask for a trade.

seriously adapt or die, done with Zo apologists or excuses in year 4. 

54 minutes ago, affliction said:

this makes him a borderline drop in 12 team leagues...shooting guards that just stand around and take open shots are dime a dozen on the waiver wire.