Lonzo Ball 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes a walking triple single.

Really liking what I've been seeing recently. (stats include tonight's game)

Yeah, I think the difference between Lonzo and Lamelo is the latter is being allowed to do whatever he wants, and it works perfectly with his game style.  Rozier and Graham seem fine playing off him o

Posted Images

Not much is gonna change with Lonzo in NO. Not only have they taken the ball out of his hands but they are also running a very much slower paced offense this year. All we can hope for is he gets moved to the bench to salvage some assists or better yet gets traded 

Kevin O’Connor reported last week that more than half the executives he polled believe the Pelicans are one of the most likeliest teams to make a trade and the writing has been kinda on the wall with them not extending Lonzo (also having drafted guards the last two drafts)

So here’s hoping Zo finds himself w the Knicks or Magic by the deadline 

1 hour ago, kilslo said:

Not much is gonna change with Lonzo in NO. Not only have they taken the ball out of his hands but they are also running a very much slower paced offense this year. All we can hope for is he gets moved to the bench to salvage some assists or better yet gets traded 

Kevin O’Connor reported last week that more than half the executives he polled believe the Pelicans are one of the most likeliest teams to make a trade and the writing has been kinda on the wall with them not extending Lonzo (also having drafted guards the last two drafts)

So here’s hoping Zo finds himself w the Knicks or Magic by the deadline 

i think he can be a part of this team, its just that SVG is too old school to realize where he fits in and how better they could be with bledsoe off the bench...and yeah, they tried extending him but he bet on himself and rejected

i would usually hope for a trade but its a beauty seeing how zion and lonzo play together or how ingram likes to set up zo (85% of his offensive brilliance is nonexistent this season cause of the coach - thats a recipe for a disaster if youre lonzo)

• Like 3

The fact that SVG turned a team which had the 5th fastest team last season to the 25th fastest team this season needs to be pointed out as the main reason why Lonzo can't flourish. He easily worked well in transition and he can't do that when SVG also uses Ingram as the main distributor now.

Good read here for those who are on the fence on Zo:

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2021/1/20/22240439/lonzo-ball-pelicans-time-running-out

• Like 1

I really did get lured in with the holiday gone, point is his and lob city to Zion preseason hype. I thought surely they stagger Bledsoe or one comes off bench. I think they will make a change soon, they can’t keep rolling out him as a wanna be SG

On 1/20/2021 at 10:30 AM, tazdingo said:

The fact that SVG turned a team which had the 5th fastest team last season to the 25th fastest team this season needs to be pointed out as the main reason why Lonzo can't flourish. He easily worked well in transition and he can't do that when SVG also uses Ingram as the main distributor now.

Good read here for those who are on the fence on Zo:

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2021/1/20/22240439/lonzo-ball-pelicans-time-running-out

Up their in one of the worst coaching hirings a while. He’s grossly overrated.

• Like 1

Time to pack those bags Zo. Let the young bucks develop. 

It’e also his best option to succeed he isn’t a fit under Ron Jeremy  playing the Bradley Beal role 

Edited by affliction
1 minute ago, JormaJormala said:

NAW has bad per minutes stats.

naw, he just needs time to develop, hes as talented as most of those guys in nola

1 minute ago, JormaJormala said:

NAW has bad per minutes stats.

Per-36 of 20-5-3, with 2.5 3s and 1.3 stls.

Percentages aint great, but those stats ^ are pretty useful in most leagues.

Oh wait a min, it's JormaJormala! Why am I responding to a post by you with a legit response lol. Silly me.