NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tomas Satoransky 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this is a long-term change, Sato should be worth a spec add in 12-team leagues. His splits as a starter last year were great. Two years ago as the starting PG in WAS he was super down the stretch.

Stud. After today's quality win, Sato is #62 ranked in the 12 games he has started. Looks like Vuc's arrival has made Sato better. 

I had Sato and cut him the night before he was moved into the starting lineup.  

They got off to a super hot start, and Sato was making the offense hum and rockin' it. They scored 42 points in the Q1.

AND, he got more than 30 minutes.

That's two checkboxes checked.

On 3/17/2021 at 5:16 AM, My Dinner With Andre said:

I had Sato and cut him the night before he was moved into the starting lineup.

giphy.gif

It is interesting that I did opposite way. I needed a streamer on Sunday because of very close score (H2H) at assists. I thought I need 4-5 assists to ensure win in this category. And now I think Satoransky maybe stays in team until the end of the season.

Just now, brickcitymamba said:

Based on how much Vuc handled the rock in Orlando, what does this do for our Czech budget Swiss knife?

Wondering the same. Initial thought was that it’d help him having a stud center, but I’m not so sure... he already hardly has the ball in his hands, so having it less can’t be good for his value. 

1 minute ago, DoctorLove said:

Wondering the same. Initial thought was that it’d help him having a stud center, but I’m not so sure... he already hardly has the ball in his hands, so having it less can’t be good for his value. 

Yeah, kinda fearful of him just having the best tickets to the game available and not much else.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

But what if he doesn’t? Does Vooch alone kill his value or boost it?

Vooch on his own prob boosts it. Just another guy to get the ball too plus they would need Sato's D and versatility in the starting lineup to mesh with the explosive offensive guys.

• Like 1

Today is a win for Sato, because Lonzo is not coming. Vuc will get him a few more assists, not less, because Vuc hits his shots.

That offense will be clicking.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Today is a win for Sato, because Lonzo is not coming. Vuc will get him a few more assists, not less, because Vuc hits his shots.

That offense will be clicking.

This.