NBC Sports Edge Forums

John Collins 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he has a jumpshot most big men in the league only dream of plus hes an awesome rim runner, literally two things that make him unstoppable on the offensive end of the floor if he has a capable point gu

whats the formula? to play KAT-less Timberwolves 72 times in a season?

are the suns a possibility? that team would be sick.  cp3  booker bridges collins ayton

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, HispasianTuna said:

Booker. Gave the owner Collins/Batum for Booker. He was frustrated as well. I got a steal IMO. 

Thanks - I'm a Booker owner too :(

I'm thinking about swapping him for Porzingis

1 minute ago, L3onD said:

hope all questionable guys are out tonight, i wanna see another masterful performance

LOL im sure he'll do good today... but collins upside still worries me bruh. WIth gallo and hunter coming back, capela getting all the rebounds and with okongwu still there... there's just too many damn ppl for one ball bruh. 

Only way collins is gonna be good is if he gets traded tbh. That's what im hoping for... 

just too many mouths to feed dudes going to be a 4-5 rounder all season unless there's injuries or trades unfortunately. Plays to far from the basket to keep blocks up with Clint there. 

11 minutes ago, HispasianTuna said:

Who'd you end up trading for?

Got Porzingis. Our league removed TO and have DD as a category instead. If he can stay healthy, his 3s, blocks and DD will trump Collins (with Capela on the Hawks)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, pfang said:

LOL im sure he'll do good today... but collins upside still worries me bruh. WIth gallo and hunter coming back, capela getting all the rebounds and with okongwu still there... there's just too many damn ppl for one ball bruh. 

Only way collins is gonna be good is if he gets traded tbh. That's what im hoping for... 

Unfortunately,Hunter,Gallo,Reddish all can play tonight,sell high time is close

2 minutes ago, Pattythrills said:

A trade is the only way we’re getting anything out of JC this season. Just got to sit and hope it happens while watching Collins take 4 shots a game in the meantime..

ill pray for us bro 🙏 hopefully we can come back to this post when jcollins get into a better environment 

• Like 1

The first half he played 7.5 mins I believe and then played another 3 mins at the beginning of 2nd q, then sat again and then played another 3 mins and sat before the 2nd quarter was even done. How's anyone supposed to get going playing splits of 3 mins. 

• Like 2