NBC Sports Edge Forums

John Collins 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he has a jumpshot most big men in the league only dream of plus hes an awesome rim runner, literally two things that make him unstoppable on the offensive end of the floor if he has a capable point gu

whats the formula? to play KAT-less Timberwolves 72 times in a season?

F Hunter and Reddish. Give this man more shots!!!

Posted Images

On 3/1/2021 at 7:02 PM, Abhi said:

Lets goo, McMillan likes his small ball. Hoping he runs Collins as much as he ran Sabonis last year

Nevermind I was wrong. Collins not playing last 5 minutes even after having a good game. Gg

1 minute ago, Abhi said:

Nevermind I was wrong. Collins not playing last 5 minutes even after having a good game. Gg

He didn't even play the whole 4 q. Never thought id see hill and snell get more burn then him. Someone please trade him off this team. thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Abhi said:

Naw man he's rough on big guys. Look what he did to Turner last few seasons 

Blurb says benched for matchup purposes.  He’s one of last guys in the league to be a burden for matchup purposes. Proper BS by coach or dumb blurb.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Blurb says benched for matchup purposes.  He’s one of last guys in the league to be a burden for matchup purposes. Proper BS by coach or dumb blurb.

I don't like McMillian. I would be offended if I was Collins..

5 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Naw man he's rough on big guys. Look what he did to Turner last few seasons 

But Collins ain't your typical big man. It's Capela rather

Edited by Stefan
17 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

I don't like McMillian. I would be offended if I was Collins..

18 hours ago, Pirate said:

It was matchup purposes, they went with a smaller lineup and Nate opted for the same with Capela being the  lone big for defensive purposes and they won the game. Also, it was a front end of a b2b and Capela is considered questionable tonight so in that respect it was a good move. I expect Collins to see a lot of minutes tonight against Orlando.

Edited by DezedandConfused
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently Minnesota desperately trying to acquire him. Makes sense to trade him given the commitment to Gallo and a better player in Hunter already on the roster

• Like 3

Man I always feel like trading this guy after a bad game, but then I remember his percentages are money especially for Roto and I can’t pull the trigger.

He can easily be a top 20 player with just a little more usage, idk if it’s gonna happen in Atlanta though.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, ghstuddachamps said:

Man I always feel like trading this guy after a bad game, but then I remember his percentages are money especially for Roto and I can’t pull the trigger.

He can easily be a top 20 player with just a little more usage, idk if it’s gonna happen in Atlanta though.

Especially with Nate McMillan at the helm. JC can’t even break 30min. 

ATL needs to do us all JC owners a favor and trade him for us. Preferably to a team with a good playmaker and More opportunities

What do we expect to happen to Collins’ numbers when hunter returns? I’m not a Collins owner but wondering if hunger was impacting Collins earlier in season? Thinking bout trading for him but worried with Capela there.