NBC Sports Edge Forums

John Collins 2020-2021 Outlook

Seriously a bunch  of casuals on here i swear. Game 2 in a 72 game season and yall complaining about two games hes got in foul trouble. Unfortunately for the hawks and Capelas health.. Capela has an injury with no time table. Collins is on a contract year. With the increased usage he'll have a top 20 season.. and alot of us got him in the 3rd frickin round. Cool your tits over a quarter and let it play out.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he has a jumpshot most big men in the league only dream of plus hes an awesome rim runner, literally two things that make him unstoppable on the offensive end of the floor if he has a capable point gu

whats the formula? to play KAT-less Timberwolves 72 times in a season?

F Hunter and Reddish. Give this man more shots!!!

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, droselicious said:

Hawks playing small ball. Hawks with a 20 man rotation. Im done with this game.

chill, he’s doing alright despite the foul trouble and subsequent low minutes

• Like 1

He’s not aggressive at all. Does this guy not understand he’s in a contract year? Do you wanna get paid or not??? 
Also he’s always open for lobs and they don’t even look for him. Very frustrating. I owned Jrue Holiday last season and traded him after first few weeks because of frustration and then eventually he balled out for someone else. So we gotta remain patient it’s still too early. Him not getting the extension is a good thing for his value, he should be extra motivated. I wouldn’t mind a trade out of Atlanta. 

He was ranked top 10 last season and we all knew a slight drop off was to be expected, that’s fine at least be top 30. But this current production is unacceptable!

4 minutes ago, Shyke said:

He’s not aggressive at all. Does this guy not understand he’s in a contract year? Do you wanna get paid or not??? 
Also he’s always open for lobs and they don’t even look for him. Very frustrating. I owned Jrue Holiday last season and traded him after first few weeks because of frustration and then eventually he balled out for someone else. So we gotta remain patient it’s still too early. Him not getting the extension is a good thing for his value, he should be extra motivated. I wouldn’t mind a trade out of Atlanta. 

He was ranked top 10 last season and we all knew a slight drop off was to be expected, that’s fine at least be top 30. But this current production is unacceptable!

the problem with him being traded is that atlanta wont ever get something as useful as him at this current price (4mil dollars), at best hes going to do a sign n trade at the end of the season so atl atleast receives something in return (i dont even know if thats possible, i reckon kd did that when moving to nets)...

On 12/26/2020 at 2:28 PM, stickman786 said:

Seriously a bunch  of casuals on here i swear. Game 2 in a 72 game season and yall complaining about two games hes got in foul trouble. Unfortunately for the hawks and Capelas health.. Capela has an injury with no time table. Collins is on a contract year. With the increased usage he'll have a top 20 season.. and alot of us got him in the 3rd frickin round. Cool your tits over a quarter and let it play out.

You know what i take this back. This guys a f***in idiot.

• Haha 2

the lobs he usually gets, Clint is getting. He literally has no offensive moves the moment he tried going to the basket he got the ball stolen. hunter and reddish looking like the more aggressive and hungry players out there. The only thing that would help is if Clint gets injured and they have to depend on collins but then he's an idiot and can't stop fouling. 

Edited by halbounih
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, brosephd said:

he got benched too for a turnover

TheScore app says he has 4 fouls. also I realized these guys play him 5 mins at the beginning of each half and then he subs in for Clint after to be their centre when Clint is resting.