NBC Sports Edge Forums

John Collins 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he has a jumpshot most big men in the league only dream of plus hes an awesome rim runner, literally two things that make him unstoppable on the offensive end of the floor if he has a capable point gu

whats the formula? to play KAT-less Timberwolves 72 times in a season?

are the suns a possibility? that team would be sick.  cp3  booker bridges collins ayton

Posted Images

5 hours ago, squidthunder said:

So besides everyone "wanting" him to be moved to help our squad, do you think the Hawks would want to move him?

There's no contract extension, so I'm assuming he's not in their future plans. Can the Hawks get much for him, considering he'll be a RFA.

BTW, what happened last night in the game lol

def the best move would be to part ways

if they realistically think they have a chance of resigning him in the summer then they probably want to keep him but at this point, if not much changes til the deadline, im not sure if hes gonna remain the part of their roster...what they can get in return is another question and i believe kings could probably offer bagley (since its also clear he wants out) and a pick, thats the best they can get (another young guy plus a first round pick)

Edited by L3onD
1 hour ago, L3onD said:

def the best move would be to part ways

if they realistically think they have a chance of resigning him in the summer then they probably want to keep him but at this point, if not much changes til the deadline, im not sure if hes gonna remain the part of their roster...what they can get in return is another question and i believe kings could probably offer bagley (since its also clear he wants out) and a pick, thats the best they can get (another young guy plus a first round pick)

I think with the info coming out of Atlanta that both Collins and Trae are at outs, is a clear picture that something is going to happen. No way Trae is going to be moved

6 minutes ago, L3onD said:

blockkkk partyyy

4 blocks am I dreaming? It's hard getting excited since it's against the wolves. But I pray to god he finally starts delivering and the hawks figure a way to start running sets for him. Although (hopefully I don't  jinx him) his fouls have been lower the last week from what I noticed... *knocks on wood

• Like 1
1 minute ago, halbounih said:

4 blocks am I dreaming? It's hard getting excited since it's against the wolves. But I pray to god he finally starts delivering and the hawks figure a way to start running sets for him. Although (hopefully I don't  jinx him) his fouls have been lower the last week from what I noticed... *knocks on wood

yeah, hes been outta foul trouble, he does that every season where he starts off slowly with a lot of foul troubles until he gets acclimated...seems like hes acclimated to the game now and still seems very much invested into hawks but its sad seein brickuerter has 6 more fg attempts at the half each ******** game

1 minute ago, L3onD said:

yeah, hes been outta foul trouble, he does that every season where he starts off slowly with a lot of foul troubles until he gets acclimated...seems like hes acclimated to the game now and still seems very much invested into hawks but its sad seein brickuerter has 6 more fg attempts at the half each ******** game

yeah the coach needs to gtfo, dudes game plan is give it to one of the guards and tells them to shoot if they have an inch of room. I wouldn't be mad if they were winning. But the teams playing like **** so you'd assume they figure new things out and get their most efficient scorer more shots. seems like common F****ing sense 

• Like 1

i might be crazy and asking for too much but im never going to be happy with his performance when he takes 4 shots in the first q and then 4 shots in the last three q

he killed it today but goddamn, how do you not feed a guy who damn near hasnt missed a shot the whole game

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, L3onD said:

i might be crazy and asking for too much but im never going to be happy with his performance when he takes 4 shots in the first q and then 4 shots in the last three q

he killed it today but goddamn, how do you not feed a guy who damn near hasnt missed a shot the whole game

Initially it was young taking too many shots, now it's hunter and heurter. They just put their head down and attack the basket , when he's usually unguarded ready to shoot. 

• Like 1

I can count on 2 hands how many times JC points up asking for a lob and the guards don’t even consider it. Or when he has a mismatch in the post trying to get position, the guard give him barely a millisecond before moving on in their reads. Can tunnel vision be coached into a player or does ATL actively seek it out in prospects? It’s ridiculous 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, sld12 said:

Well at least today showed that their is a formula for him and the Hawks other main weapons to be effective fantasy players at the same time.

whats the formula? to play KAT-less Timberwolves 72 times in a season?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Good line, but unfortunately an aberration. 8FGA is unacceptable and seems to be the norm now. They’re just ignoring him out there. I have no answers. F the Hawks.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jordan62345 said:

10 shots in the first quarter... i bet he's gonna take 3 shots rest of the game

nah it's because hunter and reddish aren't playing. Proving they're ball hogs that are bringing down his potential offensive output. 

• Like 1

he got beaten so badly off the dribble by jerami on the last play of the regulation and ****** jerami from the back with a mean block...i was ready for a grant game winner and he came outta nowhere from the back