Kemba Walker 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DND. That’s all you need to know.

Jaylen has tendinitis meaning he'll probably be load-managed ROS. Kemba's been crap but I don't think he's as bad as people are making him out to be. Can see him averaging lines like tonight easily.

8 hours ago, sld12 said:

Please let today’s game be a sign of things to come, especially since he’s going to need to be out again tomorrow

He wont play today, thats for sure

I don’t know why everyone’s wilding out here. Kemba is doing just fine and will only improve with time. If you drafted a guard with knee issues expecting immediate consistency I’ve got news for you, unlike Mark Zuckerberg he is not a magical lizard person.

• Haha 2

First year owning him, is his hit on FG really this bad?  How the heck was he a 2nd or 3rd rounder in years past without providing elite assists and steals?

• Like 1
On 2/8/2021 at 9:18 AM, BennyBackwood said:

I don’t know why everyone’s wilding out here. Kemba is doing just fine and will only improve with time. If you drafted a guard with knee issues expecting immediate consistency I’ve got news for you, unlike Mark Zuckerberg he is not a magical lizard person.

There’s rusty and then there’s this.  Literally pick the name of any player getting more than say 24 minutes in the league right now and they would be providing you better numbers for your fantasy team than Kemba is right now.  No idea why the Celtics don’t just have Teague play more minutes at this point and/or trade Kemba

3 minutes ago, kane said:

He is done,similar to IT,it's sad another smaller pg killed by injury

What’s wild to me is that he said a month ago that he was feeling 100% and raving about how amazing it felt to finally be fully healthy for the first time in a while.

• Haha 1

So I finally got a chance to watch him for the first time in a few weeks in the first quarter tonight, and he looked solid.  Not amazing, but solid.  And judging by the box score he continued doing well in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.  I’d be very curious to see him in one of his bad games though.

I decided I’d hold through the next week and see how it goes because I have this week locked up and next is basically a bye for me based on who I’m playing.