NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nikola Vucevic 2020-2021 Outlook

Just now, My Dinner With Andre said:

Six of one half dozen of the other.

His blocks per game in the four seasons from 2015-16 to 2018-19 were 1.1, 1.0, 1.1, and 1.1. Clearly he's capable of chipping in a block a game.

Yes he can, but it also went down to 0.8 last season. It doesn't change the fact he averages less than 1 for his entire career. He doesn't kill u in that cat but that's not his main strength. 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm high on Vucci Mane. He's about as reliable a big man as you can get in round 2. Guaranteed 20/10 with good assists and 3s from the C position. I would personally take him over Collins and Ayton, m

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Season still early but he was only at .8 last season, but instead he has increased his 3 PTM to 2.5+. Either way u drafted the wrong guy if u were expecting blocks. He's providing 1st round value with a 3rd round draft value discount, keep complaining.

I was expecting .7-1 blocks not .2-.3

19 minutes ago, BrowKnees said:

I was expecting .7-1 blocks not .2-.3

0.7 blocks does nothing for you lol. A half a block isn't gonna make or break your build. Vuc is not and has never been a C you draft for blocks 

• Like 2
Just now, RunCMC said:

Why are we talking blocks. This was a monster line

I think after this year , the draft discount with Vooch won’t be so big. 

I dunno, apparently saying I'd be very happy with .9 blocks from Vooch means forum warrior thinks I'm a hater and that a x3 to x4 difference is nothing

6 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

I think after this year , the draft discount with Vooch won’t be so big.

We've been saying this for 3-4 years now, yet every year he falls to pick 30-40. I think it's because of his aforementioned relatively low blocking avg, which I tend to understand since, where else are you going to get your blocks?

Nonetheless, he's like discount Jokic sans-ast. Beast.

Edited by ellejamil
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

We've been saying this for 3-4 years now, yet every year he falls to pick 30-40. I think it's because of his aforementioned relatively low blocking avg, which I tend to understand since, where else are you going to get your blocks?

I got him at 26, falling to pick 40 is potato

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ellejamil said:

This may be his best year yet.

Injuries are playing a part ofcourse, last year with Isaac even till now.

+ Fultz going down

But personally I don’t mind the low blocks. Nothing new for him

He’s absolutely balling right now. More than hit his ADP & then some.

I landed Vooch at #32 , but if he continues at this pace who knows next year.

20-25 I could see it.

Absolute monster in points leagues. I think he is Top5 right now with other Nikola, KAT, Brogdon, CJ and Boucher lurking at sixth. Feeling so good about him.

55 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Good that he scores all of the team’s points.

Bad that he has to score all of the team’s points because of the dearth of talent around him.

I still don't get the Dwayne Bacon signing, was their really no better quality starting SF lol. 

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

Vooch heard some yall wanted more blocks

He's kind of always been like this.  Doesn't get them consistently.   He'll go a few games without any, then get 2 or 3 in a game.

11 minutes ago, python3 said:

He's kind of always been like this.  Doesn't get them consistently.   He'll go a few games without any, then get 2 or 3 in a game.

Or randomly gets 5 steals like last game 🤣

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, alexstr said:

I’ve had Vuc for 3 consecutive seasons. You can pencil him in for 18/11/3 with threes, steals, blocks, and high percentages every year. Most underrated player in fantasy 

Let’s add Khris Middleton, Lamarcus Aldridge and probably derozan in the mix for underrated fantasy players 

Edited by csklmf
45 minutes ago, csklmf said:

Vucevic deserves to form a super team with other legit all stars to chase rings before career ends 

Agreed. It's a shame that he's wasting his talents in Orlando. Some team in need of a big and looking to make it through the playoffs should trade for him. Maybe Boston or Toronto.