NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nikola Vucevic 2020-2021 Outlook

Orlando will not make any noise in the East. They either suck rest of the way or they finally start trading these guys to elsewhere. Im not worried about Vuce though. He will get his.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm high on Vucci Mane. He's about as reliable a big man as you can get in round 2. Guaranteed 20/10 with good assists and 3s from the C position. I would personally take him over Collins and Ayton, m

Posted Images

With Magic being decimated with injury prone players it seems like Vuc will continue to feast given he is their best talent. So the writings on the wall points to a 1st/2nd rd guy ROS. The million dollar question is can he keep this up? What do you guys think? 

1 hour ago, IDatDude said:

Amazing. Shooting damn near 3.0 trey a game for a center but somehow managed to increased his FG% this year also. The most underrated player in fantasy....

I'm also impressed he was able to maintain his rebounds, playing further away from the rim, and not morph into a Brook Lopez or Myles Turner 5-6 rebound per game guy 🤮

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, IDatDude said:

Amazing. Shooting damn near 3.0 trey a game for a center but somehow managed to increased his FG% this year also. The most underrated player in fantasy....

He averaged 3.6 3PTM in last postseason lol, so there's room for improvement. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...