NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ben Simmons 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to point this out.  Ben Simmons this week: 14/32 FG (44%), 18/30 FT (60%), 46Pts, 22Rebs, 18Ast, 4stl, 1Blk, 15 TOs. With 3 games, that's an average of about 15ppg, 7rpg, 6apg, 1

A picture (or a video) is worth a thousand words...  

This is why Ben had a bad game.  Can't set a screen on that 5'10, 195lb body without feeling it.

He’s a unique guy in fantasy for sure but I can’t get over how much of a lazy bum this guy is in real life. No drive to improve his game, one-dimensional offensive skillset, seemingly doesn’t even enjoy hooping. If Philly really has a chance to pull the trigger on Harden for this phony they would have to be braindead not to do it.

Edited by QingJames
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

So this makes it exactly 8. 

9 or under team can decide to postpone.my bad. U right. 8

Edited by Pirate

Doc is a freaking idiot...

Put Simmons and Embiid on the injury report for fake injuries, in hopes that the league would cancel the game. Now with them both out, they’ll for sure lose the game.

might has well just have forfeited. 

On 1/9/2021 at 10:50 AM, CORTEz said:

Doc is a freaking idiot...

Put Simmons and Embiid on the injury report for fake injuries, in hopes that the league would cancel the game. Now with them both out, they’ll for sure lose the game.

might has well just have forfeited. 

Doc: I'm gonna put D12 at PG and ask Malone to bench 6-8 guys for me. 

Coach makes jokes while his team is getting slaughtered. Ugh, it's looking more and more like Doc's only good for yelling at refs and getting carried by Rondo/Ray/PP/KG to a ring.  To be fair though, it's starting to look like Simmons actually had a real injury since he's out with swelling.  But out of all the weeks for Ben to go down, he chooses a 5 game week.  I'd hold my breath for him to return soon, but I'm guessing he misses at least one more game besides tomorrow this upcoming week.

I'm getting utterly tired and pissed off with the NBA and it's players...

"News coming out that Ben Simmons apparently skipped out on the 76ers and attempted driving back to PHI right after the BKN game, which is against NBA and Team Policy. The very next day, Simmons is mysteriously listed OUT with a "knee injury" and Doc says that he knew he wasn't going to play right after the BKN game."

Why are all of these stupid f'n teams lying to everyone? It sounds like Ben Simmons sitting out is based off team punishment, and not an injury.

You've got the whole BKN situation with Kyrie. "We don't know why he's out, we just know it's personal"....Like really? You don't know why he's out? He's just mysteriously been missing for the past 3 games? Should we put out an APB on him?

All of these teams and their misinformation is starting to get ridiculous. No one gives a ****. If Ben Simmons skipped town and you're punishing him, then punish him. Why the heck are you going to try and stay tight-lipped.

And even worse? OOooo, the NBA fined them $25,000. That's big-time money there. They probably wipe their butts with $25,000 worth of Charmin Ultra every day.

If the NBA ever wants to change, they need to start levying HUGE fines...I'm talking 6 or 7-digit fines and/or draft picks.

$25,000 fine....That's like me parking in a "No Park Zone", and the officer issuing me a $5 fine. Who gives a crap.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

I'm getting utterly tired and pissed off with the NBA and it's players...

"News coming out that Ben Simmons apparently skipped out on the 76ers and attempted driving back to PHI right after the BKN game, which is against NBA and Team Policy. The very next day, Simmons is mysteriously listed OUT with a "knee injury" and Doc says that he knew he wasn't going to play right after the BKN game."

Why are all of these stupid f'n teams lying to everyone? It sounds like Ben Simmons sitting out is based off team punishment, and not an injury.

You've got the whole BKN situation with Kyrie. "We don't know why he's out, we just know it's personal"....Like really? You don't know why he's out? He's just mysteriously been missing for the past 3 games? Should we put out an APB on him?

All of these teams and their misinformation is starting to get ridiculous. No one gives a ****. If Ben Simmons skipped town and you're punishing him, then punish him. Why the heck are you going to try and stay tight-lipped.

And even worse? OOooo, the NBA fined them $25,000. That's big-time money there. They probably wipe their butts with $25,000 worth of Charmin Ultra every day.

If the NBA ever wants to change, they need to start levying HUGE fines...I'm talking 6 or 7-digit fines and/or draft picks.

$25,000 fine....That's like me parking in a "No Park Zone", and the officer issuing me a $5 fine. Who gives a crap.

This is what happens when the commissioner is everyone's friend and has zero control. Absolute sh** show and only happens in the nba. Silver is soft AF

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

Big PG guy choose not shoot and give team opportunities as he get over knee ouchies.

Alrite fancy pants, calm down w ur million dollar words like "opportunities"...sheesh...what is this the Yale basketball forum?

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

A picture (or a video) is worth a thousand words...

He hasn't improve since his rookie season,many teams know how to defense him already

22 minutes ago, kane said:

He hasn't improve since his rookie season,many teams know how to defense him already

Own him in a keeper league. Any chance he improves his shooting or is this who he is?