NBC Sports Edge Forums

Paul George 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup same. I typically avoid wings in the first 2 rounds. PG and C in rounds 1 and 2 has pretty much been my go-to strategy for as long as I've played fantasy lol. I feel like you can get that combo of

Part-time P

doesn’t seem to be too concerned. Two weeks at the most

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, theyister said:

After the preseason games:

Paul George per 36 minutes: 21.9 PPG, 44 FG%, (40 3P%), 2.5 RPG, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL.

Got him for $39 (15-20th) in a 12man 9cat h2h, really hoping he bounces back into the top 15, if not the top 10. Man needs his mojo back.

Reg season PG13 will be a beast, still put up top 20 numbers in 9 cat last season despite playing sub 30 min. 

Projections: 3.5 threes|25.6 points/6.3 boards/4.4 assists/1.65 steals/0.48 blocks

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, theyister said:

After the preseason games:

Paul George per 36 minutes: 21.9 PPG, 44 FG%, (40 3P%), 2.5 RPG, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL.

Got him for $39 (15-20th) in a 12man 9cat h2h, really hoping he bounces back into the top 15, if not the top 10. Man needs his mojo back.

Did we just draft the same league? Lol

Yeah, that's solid value for him. Hopefully the shoulder doesn't balk on him again

• Like 1

It wasn't too long ago he was getting picked in the top 7 of drafts ahead of guys like Lillard. I sense a bounce back season for sure. I grabbed him at 20 before the pre season began and i got criticized for that pick 😆 im feeling good about my first 2 picks now (KD at 9 and PG at 20) in my 14 team 

On 12/23/2020 at 1:44 PM, Austin_Rivers said:

It wasn't too long ago he was getting picked in the top 7 of drafts ahead of guys like Lillard. I sense a bounce back season for sure. I grabbed him at 20 before the pre season began and i got criticized for that pick 😆 im feeling good about my first 2 picks now (KD at 9 and PG at 20) in my 14 team 

I picked him at 16 in my 12-teamer, and am pretty happy tbh. Seasons aren’t typically won with your first 3 picks (usually about how your middle and late rounders do), but feeling pretty good about getting Trae, PG and Kyrie in the first 3 rounds.

• tonycpsu changed the title to Paul George 2020-2021 Outlook
Just now, MuscleChestbrook said:

The whole team looks sloppy without Kawhi. But I am hearing these early/afternoon games aren't ideal for them either?

Yeah they look like a G-League team right now without Kawhi. Also, yes NBA players need their peanut butter jelly sandwiches and an afternoon nap before their evening games. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Yeah they look like a G-League team right now without Kawhi. Also, yes NBA players need their peanut butter jelly sandwiches and an afternoon nap before their evening games. 

Hahaha. Don't forget the Sunny D

But more in line with lower statistical performances historically

• Haha 2